- Celebrate the value of the audit profession’s response to COVID-19 globally on Thursday 24 September 2020
- Share your stories of how you have responded to the new normal and demonstrated #AuditInAction by helping clients and the business community
- Share your #AuditorProud and #AuditInAction posts on social media and tag Chartered Accountants ANZ
COVID-19 has changed the way we work forever. Auditors have been challenged unlike before, navigating through a high degree of uncertainty and playing a role in the integrity of our economies and businesses that the pandemic has brought into sharp focus. The resilience, trustworthiness, collaboration and leadership are inspiring. These qualities are what makes them difference makers.
Share your #AuditInAction stories
We join a worldwide initiative of the Centre of Audit Quality's (CAQ) shedding light on the vital work of auditing impacted by COVID-19. We'd like to hear about how you've helped your community, clients and employees through remote working, technology, reporting and digital transformation, while maintaining the high quality and ethics the profession is known for.
#AuditorProud Day is this Thursday 24th September. Show your pride with a temporary frame to celebrate #AuditInAction all week long. #CAANZ #DifferenceMakersPosted by Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand on Sunday, 20 September 2020
How you can celebrate
The difference auditors make is profound. Show your support for auditors and celebrate the resilience during these extraordinary moment in life.
- Add the CA ANZ Auditor Proud Facebook frame to your profile picture. Update your profile picture, choose 'Add Frame' and search for CAANZ, #AuditInAction, or #AuditorProud to find the frame
- Share pictures and videos in the lead up to and on the day and use the CA ANZ Auditor Proud and Audit In Action Stickers and GIFs on your Facebook and Instagram stories
- Have an online celebration and share a screen shot of the whole team to your company social media pages
- Start or join a conversation in your Regional Members Facebook Group or in My CA sharing your Audit in Action stories
- @tag Chartered Accountants ANZ and use hashtags #AuditInAction, #AuditorProud, #Differencemakers, #CAANZ on social media posts to connect with the Audit community.
Share your #AuditInAction posts online
Let your designation shine on social media with these quick tips.Read the tips
The Centre of Audit Quality (CAQ) Website
For more information on CAQ's #AuditInAction head to www.auditinaction.orgVisit #AuditInAction Website
Your resilience and wellbeing
During the COVID-19 pandemic and throughout company reporting season, thousands of auditors have been quietly going about the painstaking work needed for reliable information in our capital markets. Remember that Chartered Accountants ANZ is here to provide you with support and guidance should you need it during this time. This includes access to our Employee Assistance Program, the Chartered Accountants Advisory Group and other wellbeing resources.
Access to counselling support
The Employee Assistance Program (EAP) supports you and members of your family through counselling services and can be accessed 24 hours, seven days a week. As a member of Chartered Accountants ANZ, up to three sessions are provided free of charge.