- Accounting Academics may be eligible to become members of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CA ANZ)
- The Application by an Accounting Academic for Membership form must be submitted for assessment
Benefits of membership
- Join a network of like-minded, highly regarded ambitious professionals and benefit from one of the most respected accounting designations in the world
- Stay up to date with the latest information on leadership initiatives, as well as technical developments in taxation, superannuation, audit and assurance
- Enjoy a 50% discount on your annual membership fee
- Remain future focussed and keep pace with global trends with CA Education store, our new range of flexible online learning solutions - at a 20% discount off the non-member rate.
1. Check your eligibility
To be admitted to CA membership as an accounting academic, you need a qualification in accounting or a related subject that is recognised as the equivalent to a doctorate or masters level qualification in Australia or New Zealand.
You also need to be currently employed at lecturer level or above, and have been for at least five years, by one or more recognised universities or other higher education providers in Australia or New Zealand.
2. Provide us with these documents:
- A signed application form “Application by an Academic for Membership” (see related downloads below)
- Certified copy of your original degree certificate(s) and/or full academic transcripts
- A copy of your CV outlining your academic employment history
3. Send us your application
Send your completed application to our Admissions teamSend Application