- Everybody Counts has raised over $400,000 since it launched in 2006 in Australia.
- Everybody Counts was refreshed and relaunched in Australia and launched in New Zealand in November 2015.
- In 12 months we have raised $120,000 for all of our charity partners.
About our program
Everybody Counts helps promote corporate responsibility by encouraging our people to put our values into action through payroll giving, fundraising, volunteering (both skilled and unskilled) matching to a predetermined limit and in-kind use of our meeting room facilities.
The program assists the charity partners it supports financially through payroll giving, fundraising and dollar matching by Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand. It also provides practical assistance through employee volunteering.
Playing a part
You can participate by introducing the program to your organisation; attending member fundraising events; or offering goods and services in support of our fundraising activities such as items for gift bags, raffles and charity auctions.
For a workplace giving program to be successful, ask your employees what they are passionate about. Our people are passionate about supporting charities that are helping children at risk, improving animal welfare, and supporting people living with mental illness and cancer. That’s why we’ve partnered with:
- Alzheimer's Australia
- National Breast Cancer Foundation
- Cancer Society
- ReachOut Australia
- Youthline Charitable Trust
- The Smith Family
Need more info?
We're here to assist you.Contact us