- Everybody Counts promotes social responsibility and puts our values into action
- We have contributed $1M for charity
- We are passionate about working together to support our charity partners financially and practically
Making a difference together
In 2006, we set a goal to put our values into action and help create better community outcomes through Everybody Counts.
We banded together around the social causes we're passionate about – supporting medical research and cancer patients, mental health, helping kids and young people in need, looking after animals and caring for those with dementia.
We've now contributed over $1 million dollars through payroll giving, fundraising, Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand matching (up to an annual cap), volunteering our time and skills, and sharing resources with charities such as our meeting space.
The Sydney Harbour Bridge Climb supporting the National Breast Cancer Foundation in 2019 was a team of our own employees and members of the Young Chartered Accountants Panel in Sydney. Over the years the Young Chartered Accountants Panel have held Trivia nights for young members supporting our charity partners.
Our people are passionate about supporting charities that inspire lifelong learning, helping children at risk, improving animal welfare, and supporting people living with mental illness and cancer. That's why we've partnered with:
- Autism NZ
- Cancer Society NZ
- Dementia Australia
- National Breast Cancer Foundation
- ReachOut Australia
- The Smith Family
How can I get involved?
You can support our social responsibility work by:
- Introducing Everybody Counts to your business – CA ANZ can provide you with the tools and resources to make it easy
- Attending member events and contributing to raise funds
- You can offer goods and services that support our fundraising activities. This could be anything from gift bags items to organising raffles and charity auctions.
Need more info?
To learn more about Everybody Counts, contact Pamela Lee FCA, Manager Member Care.Access email here