- Everybody Counts has raised over $400,000 since it launched in 2006 in Australia
- Everybody Counts was refreshed and relaunched in Australia and launched in New Zealand in November 2015
- In the following 12 months, we raised $120,000 for our charity partners and Everybody Counts continues to go from strength to strength, thanks to the efforts of our people
About our programme
Everybody Counts promotes social responsibility by making it easy for our people to put values into action through payroll giving, fundraising, volunteering (both skilled and unskilled), business donation matching to a predetermined limit, and in-kind use of our meeting room facilities.
The programme helps our Everybody Counts charity partners financially and practically through giving funds, skills and resources.
Playing a part
You can participate by introducing the programme to your business; attending member fundraising events; or offering goods and services in support of our fundraising activities such as items for gift bags, raffles and charity auctions.
Our people are passionate about supporting charities that are inspiring lifelong learning, helping children at risk, improving animal welfare, and supporting people living with mental illness and cancer. That’s why we’ve partnered with:
- Alzheimer's Australia
- National Breast Cancer Foundation
- Cancer Society
- ReachOut Australia
- Youthline Charitable Trust
- The Smith Family
Need more info?
We're here to assist you.Contact us