- CA Business Valuation Specialisation promotes you as a trusted leader in an expanding niche area
- Recognition grows your network and enhances your personal brand in this space
- You can choose from a range of flexible pathways to complete the program
- Build your personal brand and credibility - Adding CA Business Valuation Specialist under your name on correspondence and marketing collateral sets you apart from the rest. You also have the exclusive right to include the CA ANZ branded specialist banner in your communications.
- Open doors - As a CA Business Valuation Specialist, you can capitalise on opportunities of referrals from other practitioners, strategic partners, associated professionals and clients.
- Expand your network - Networking events with your peers can provide insights into your field and forge valuable business relationships.
- Strengthen your reputation - Your recognition as a CA Business Valuation Specialist acknowledges your skills, knowledge and experience to clients.
- Stay ahead of the curve - Be included in the “Find a CA” searchable directory of CA Business Valuation Specialists located on the CA ANZ website. This promotes you to the broader community as an expert in this field.
- All in one place - You will have access to complimentary professional development exclusive to CA Business Valuation Specialists, plus receive a discount on the Business Valuation Conference fee.
- CA ANZ members, affiliate members and non-members can undertake the course.
- CA ANZ members and affiliate members who successfully complete the program and meet the practical experience requirements can apply for recognition as a Business Valuation Specialist.
How to become a CA Business Valuation Specialist
You must be a member of Chartered Accountants ANZ and meet education and experience criteria, including the requirements of regulations CR6 and CR6B.
Dates for the Business Valuation Program
2021 Intake 1
|CA ANZ pre-enrolment closes||Friday, 19 March 2021|
|Pathway 2 enrolments close||Friday, 26 March 2021|
|Pathway 2 online course commences||Monday, 12 April 2021|
|Pathway 2 online course finishes||Monday 24 May 2021|
|Online assessment||Monday 24 May 2021|
|Portfolio interview assessment||Monday 24 May – Friday 4 June 2021 (by arrangement)|
As a CA Business Valuation Specialist, at least 40% of your CPD requirement must be undertaken in business valuation.