- A comprehensive catalogue on a wide range of topics including finance, Excel, tax and much more
- A personal research service – get in touch with us for brief or in-depth enquiries
- Handpicked resources especially for Chartered Accountants in a range of formats, from eBooks and audiobooks to journal articles and selected online resources
The CA Library offers members complimentary resources and services including:
- resources on a wide range of topics, from tax and Excel to personal development
- a personal research service – get in touch with us for brief or in-depth enquiries
- research training to help you access the right information in your day-to-day role
- eBooks and audiobooks, accessible anywhere and any time
- key business, management, accounting and finance journals including the Harvard Business Review and Strategic Finance
- access to digital newspapers including the AFR, Sydney Morning Herald and Dominion Post
- curated reading lists so you can quickly find subject-specific resources
- the monthly What’s New bulletin to help you keep abreast of new titles in the library
- the monthly Top Hits publication to let you in on what Chartered Accountants are reading.
On topics ranging from accounting, Excel and tax to personal and career development, CA Library eBooks are accessible anytime, anywhere.
CA Library offers an inspiring collection of audiobooks on topics from public practice development and leadership to how to start a side hustle or design your dream life and career.
To ensure your knowledge is current, the CA Library team curates journal articles to add to the online collection. You also have access to a professional database which offers key business and management journals and newspapers including the AFR, Strategic Finance and the Harvard Business Review.
Personal research service
Need some help finding the right resources? A dedicated team of professionals is available to assist you with research requests, both small and in-depth. Using the CA Library collection and specialist databases, the team will provide you with a list of relevant resources from trusted sources, guiding you to the information you need.
What’s New in the CA Library
Check out the monthly bulletin, letting you in on the latest resources added to the catalogue. View online or subscribe to the monthly email by ticking ‘Library Newsletter’ under your communication preferences in My CA.
CA Library’s Top Hits
Want to know what your fellow CAs are reading? Check out which eBooks, audiobooks and articles are hot this month at CA Library.
Our Business Information Librarians can provide members with personalised research consultations, tailored to meet specific research needs. If you want to improve your digital research skills, learn how to create a successful research strategy, or get more out of the library’s resources, a research consultation will help you to meet these goals.
The CA Library provides research training to groups on how to tap into key CA Library resources and find reliable information elsewhere. Whether you are in the CA Program or a professional wanting to hone your information search skills, a 30-minute training session can save you time and help ensure the accuracy of your work.
Tools & Resources
This collection provides practical tools, templates and guidance designed to assist members in practice.
The hardcopy collection offers professional, technical and soft-skills material. Please note these are available only to members in Australia and New Zealand. The only cost you incur is return postage.
Getting in touch with the CA Library is easy:
- Email us at [email protected]
Phone: 1300 137 322
Post: GPO Box 9985, Sydney NSW 2001 Australia
Courier: 33 Erskine Street, Sydney NSW 2000
Phone: 0800 469 422
DD: 04 474 7882
Post: PO Box 11342, Wellington 6142 New Zealand
Courier: Chartered Accountants House, Level 7, 50 Customhouse Quay, Wellington 6142