- Members now receive access to LinkedIn Learning valued over A$350.00 per annum
- LinkedIn Learning combined with CA ANZ’s existing range of courses will provide personalised course recommendations based on your skills, experience and goals, ranging from technical to soft skills
- Choose from more than 7,000 on-demand high-quality courses from LinkedIn Learning - anytime, anywhere
Activate LinkedIn Learning
How to access LinkedIn Learning
- Log into your My CA account.
- Click on the ‘Complimentary LinkedIn Learning’ button to start the activation process.
- Review the Terms and Conditions. If you wish to proceed, accept these conditions.
- You will then be re-directed to the LinkedIn platform and be asked to sign into your LinkedIn Account. Use your existing LinkedIn Learning account details to log in or create an account if you don’t already have one. Even if you don’t wish to create a LinkedIn account you can still access this benefit by clicking the "Continue without connecting my Linkedln account" option.
- Follow the series of prompts on the LinkedIn Learning page to create your individual profile.
- You are ready to go. Make sure you view our Welcome to LinkedIn Learning video to learn about how you can make the most of our new member benefit.
Access LinkedIn Learning nowLog in to My CA
Read more about LinkedIn LearningRead More
LinkedIn Learning - Frequently asked questions .Read FAQ