- Members now receive access to LinkedIn Learning valued over A$350.00 per annum
- LinkedIn Learning combined with CA ANZ’s existing range of courses will provide personalised course recommendations based on your skills, experience and goals
- The benefit is currently available to full members, with Provisional members to receive access in a secondary rollout – coming soon
- Choose from more than 7,000 on-demand high-quality non-technical courses from LinkedIn Learning anytime, anywhere
Access LinkedIn Learning nowLog in to My CA
We are committed to our member’s ongoing development and are always looking for opportunities to provide a greater range of tools and lifelong learning. This is why we are providing unlimited access to LinkedIn Learning to our members as part of the FY20 membership year.
Learning tools for your development
- You will have access to the full range of LinkedIn Learning offerings with content that covers business, technology and creative skills.
- LinkedIn Learning is an online learning platform that delivers a unique mix of world-class content with more than 7,000 courses and 200,000 videos in 7 languages taught by industry experts. The content is refreshed regularly, with more than 35 new courses added each week covering business, technology and creative skills.
- All LinkedIn Learning courses are broken into short curated courses, so you can focus on a key topic. All courses are also optimised for multiple devices, such as iPhone or Android-enabled smartphones or tablets. So even on a small screen, courses and features are optimally displayed for easy use.
- Combined with our existing range of premium discipline-specific and business skills offerings through our CA Education Store, LinkedIn Learning will further cater to the vast learning needs of our members.
- You can receive credits for completed courses which can be displayed on your LinkedIn profile.
- LinkedIn Learning offers a flexible way to continue your professional development. Take advantage of the wider range of courses anytime, anywhere.
Activate your access by following the steps below:
- Log into your My CA account through the button below.
- Click on the ‘Complimentary LinkedIn Learning’ button to start the activation process.
- Review the Terms and Conditions. If you wish to proceed, accept these conditions.
- You will then be re-directed to the LinkedIn platform and be asked to sign into your LinkedIn Account. Use your existing LinkedIn Learning account details to log in or create an account if you don’t already have one. Even if you don’t wish to create a LinkedIn account you can still access this benefit by clicking the "Continue without connecting my Linkedln account" option.
- Follow the series of prompts on the LinkedIn Learning page to create your individual profile.
- You are ready to go. Make sure you view our Welcome to LinkedIn Learning video to learn about how you can make the most of our new member benefit.
LinkedIn Learning - Frequently asked questions .Read FAQ