What we do
We are a professional membership body that supports business and accounting professionals achieve success.
We represent over 120,000 members around the world. They are diverse, talented and financially astute professionals who use their skills to make a difference for businesses the world over.
As a membership body we are working to shape the future for the accounting profession by focussing on four important areas: Education, Being Member Focussed, Leadership & Advocacy and Personal Growth.
We employ over 400 talented people with talent in a range of roles including accountancy, marketing, event management, education, customer service and more.
With offices in Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong and the United Kingdom we are always keen to hear from motivated and skilled individuals keen to join our team.
Balance and flexibility
We’re committed to helping our people achieve work-life balance by supporting them in three key areas:
- Family and friends: Building an enjoyable and energising atmosphere where everyone feels part of the team
- Flexibility: Providing challenge and variety in the roles we do and the flexibility for this to fit into your lifestyle
- Growth & Development: Throughout your time here you’ll have a number of opportunities to develop yourself and your career
Our values and culture
We provide a safe and supportive environment to enable you to grow your skills, add value and celebrate success.
While we are serious and dedicated to achieving our goals, it’s important to us to do this with passion and fun.
As a team we are committed to:
- Educate: Support our teams’ personal development and growth
- Connect: Work collaboratively to achieve the best for our members
- Serve: Ensure excellence in all that we do
- Innovate: Think outside the box – challenge how we do things
We support the communities we work in through a number of social responsibility programmes.
To make it easy for our people to make a difference, we’ve created the Everybody Counts programmes. Through Everybody Counts, our team members can contribute through payroll giving, office fundraising events and volunteering their time. Donations are matched by Chartered Accountants ANZ up to a pre-determined amount each year.
In Australia, we have funds that provide scholarships and financial assistance for education. In New Zealand, we provide accounting scholarships to young Maori students to help them get ahead in their career.
We’re also committed to minimising our negative impact on the environment, the community and society through our advocacy work in sustainability.
Learn more about our work in sustainabilityLearn more