- If you are a member of another accounting body, you could be eligible to join CA ANZ
Recognised Overseas Bodies
CA ANZ has agreements in place with the following professional accounting bodies:
Global Accounting Alliance (GAA) reciprocal member bodies
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Chartered Accountants Ireland (CAI)
- Chartered Professional Accountants Canada (CPA Canada)
- Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants (HKICPA)
- Institute of Chartered Accountants England and Wales (ICAEW)
- Institute of Chartered Accountants Scotland (ICAS)
- South African Institute of Chartered Accountants (SAICA)
Other bodies with mutual recognition agreements in place with CA ANZ
- Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
- Chartered Accountants Sri Lanka (CA Sri Lanka)
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI)
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nepal (ICAN)
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of Pakistan (ICAP)
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of Zimbabwe (ICAZ)
- Malaysian Institute of Certified Public Accountants (MICPA)
Living in Australia or overseas $620.00 AUD (GST Exempt)
Living in New Zealand $718.75 NZD (GST inclusive)
Section 13 of the Application for Special Admission outlines any requirements specific to your home body.
At a minimum, you will require:
- a letter of good standing from your home body confirming that you are in good standing and that you attained membership through the standard pathway to membership. This must be dated within 3 months of your application.
- 2 CA references in support of your application. Specific reference requirements are outlined in the Special Admission application.
If you are a current or former Chartered Accountants Program candidate, contact us before applying as your progress through the Program may impact on the result of your application.
How to apply
Complete the Application for Special Admission to Membership. If you are a member of MICPA, please refer to the MICPA section below.Application for Special Admission
Malaysian Institute of Certified Public Accountants (MICPA)
Graduates of the MICPA/CA ANZ Program apply online along with all other graduates of the CA Program.
If you completed the MICPA Professional Program before July 2009 and have at least 5 years post-qualification experience, apply using the MICPA Special Admission form below.