The new CA Program consists of nine subjects (seven core and two electives), in conjunction with three years of Mentored Practical Experience.
- Core 1: Ethics and Business
- Core 2: Risk and Technology
- Core 3: Financial Accounting and Reporting (FAR)
- Core 4: Tax (AU or NZ)
- Core 5: Business Performance
- Core 6: Audit and Risk
- Core 7: Integrated Chartered Accounting Practice (ICAP)
- Elective: Advanced Tax (AU or NZ)
- Elective: Assurance
- Elective: Data Analytics and Insights
- Elective: Strategy and Performance
- Elective: Advanced Financial Reporting
- Elective: Financial Modelling
- Elective: Sustainability for Accountants
- Mentored Practical Experience (MPE)
Please note: The CA Program's Graduate Diploma of Chartered Accounting course was updated on 20 January 2021. The below program is currently in teach out and is not open for new admissions.
Chartered Accountants Program (in teach out, not open for admission)
The Chartered Accountant Program (in teach out, not open for admission) consists of five modules, in conjunction with three years of mentored practical experience.
The Chartered Accountants Program policies
Access CA Program policies to be informed of policies and procedures