First module enrolment:
- You can enrol in your first module once your provisional CA membership has been confirmed which can take at least four weeks from date of application.
- You can apply for provisional CA membership at any time during the year.
Planning your study progression:
- Use the timetable as a guide to plan your module study timing and progression
- Make sure you check the module outlines for any assumed knowledge requirements.
- You are only permitted to undertake one module per term
- To be eligible to enrol in the final Capstone module you must have passed the four other modules.
Read the CA Program policies
Access CA Program policies to be informedProgram policies