The New CA Program Timetable 2022-2024 is available for you to download and plan your studies. Please scroll down to "Download subject timetables and fees" below.
Access the CA Program study timetable in the links below.
The CA Program requires completion of all core and two elective subjects, along with three years Mentored Practical Experience with a CA ANZ approved employer.
- Use the CA Program timetable as a guide to plan your subject study timing and progression.
- Make sure you check the subject outlines for any assumed knowledge requirements.
- You can take subjects concurrently, provided the prerequisites are met. (Please ensure you understand the time commitments for each subject before enrolling in multiple subjects).
- It is recommended that candidates enrol in a maximum of two (2) course subjects each term (plus Ethics and Business in Term 1) for a good study workload balance - (providing time to balance study and work, get a good night's sleep and it may help with study success).
CA Program candidates who decide during their studies that they do not wish to complete the CA Program required to become a CA and wish to exit the course early, may be eligible to apply for the award of a Graduate Certificate in Accounting (GradCertAcc) depending on subjects completed. To be eligible to exit early with the award of GradCertAcc candidates must have successfully completed at least 60 credit points made up of a minimum of 51 core credit points of the parent GradDipCA course. This translates to completion of either five (5) core subjects including Ethics and Business or four (4) core subjects including Ethics and Business and 1 elective subject.
- There are four (4) standard academic terms each calendar year.
- You are responsible for self-managing your continued enrolment in your course.
- Make sure that you regularly check that your personal and contact details are up to date on My CA, and that your GradDipCA study plan is correct.
Course fees, refunds and academic penalties
Subject enrolment fees must be paid up front or a valid employer token used to enrol into a subject. Provisional membership must be maintained to remain enrolled.
If you withdraw from a subject before the subject's census date, you will receive a refund as set out in the CA Program's Candidate Enrolment Terms and Conditions^.
If you withdraw from a subject after census date and have not attempted any assessment, you will receive a Withdrawn Fail (WF) grade for the subject on your academic transcript and are liable for the tuition fees for the subject^.
If you withdraw from a subject after census date and have attempted one or more assessments, you will receive a Fail Incomplete (FI) grade for the subject on your academic transcript and are liable for the tuition fees for the subject^.
See the timetable and fee's downloads below which show the Census Dates.
^See Candidate Enrolment Terms and Conditions for further details including exceptions.
CA ANZ has tuition protection arrangements in place that assure domestic candidates enrolled in CA ANZ GradDipCA course will be offered a suitable alternative course, or have unspent pre-paid tuition fees refunded if CA ANZ cannot provide their enrolled course.Higher Education Up-front Payments Tuition Protection Privacy Notice
- You can commence your CA Program GradDipCA studies by enrolling in your first subject once your provisional CA membership has been confirmed, which can take up to 20 working days from date of application.
- You will need to accept the CA Program Candidate Enrolment Terms and Conditions each time you enrol in a subject.
CA Program Journey Planner
Need help planning your study flow?
We're excited to offer you a digital tool to help you plan your study journey in the
The tool is smart.
It will plot your subjects for you, in the terms they are offered, and ensuring pre-requisite and co-requisite rules are met.
All you have to do is answer a few questions and submit your choices to see a journey plan plotted for you.
You can change the plan.
There are tips and alerts to show you what's available for selection, based on what you already have in your planner.
You will be alerted if a pre-requisite is not met on a subject. Simply click the subject, to see what's missing and adjust your planner to suit.
A full 3-year timetable is always available here on the website for you to access and check anything you need.