First module enrolment:
- You can enrol in your first module once your provisional CA membership has been confirmed, which can take at least four weeks from date of application.
- You can apply for provisional CA membership at any time during the year.
Planning your study progression:
- Use the CA timetable as a guide to plan your module study timing and progression
- Make sure you check the module outlines for any assumed knowledge requirements.
- You are able to study more than one technical module concurrently (Please ensure you understand the time commitments for each module before enrolling in multiple modules)
- To be eligible to enrol in the final Capstone module you must have passed the four other modules.
This video talks about a 10 hour per week commitment to study – this will need to be adjusted to reflect that a 10 hour commitment per module is required and that multiple modules will therefore require additional commitment.
CA Program candidates who have commenced studies in Term 1 2021 or an earlier Term will be eligible to elect to transition to the planned new course and receive full credit for all studies they have completed in the current course. Transitioning candidates pay comparable course fees to the current course though total course costs may be higher for candidates who transition when they are up to enrolling in their final capstone module.
CA Program candidates commencing their course studies after Term 1 enrolment closes will commence their enrolment in the most current offering of the course and pay the published course fees applicable at the time of enrolment. Further information about the planned new course will be provided following and pending its accreditation.
Read the CA Program policies
Access CA Program policies to be informedProgram policies