First module enrolment:
- You can enrol in your first module once your provisional CA membership has been confirmed, which can take at least four weeks from date of application.
- You can apply for provisional CA membership at any time during the year.
Planning your study progression:
- Use the CA timetable as a guide to plan your module study timing and progression
- Make sure you check the module outlines for any assumed knowledge requirements.
- You are able to study more than one technical module concurrently (Please ensure you understand the time commitments for each module before enrolling in multiple modules)
- To be eligible to enrol in the final Capstone module you must have passed the four other modules.
This video talks about a 10 hour per week commitment to study – this will need to be adjusted to reflect that a 10 hour commitment per module is required and that multiple modules will therefore require additional commitment.
Guide to Online Module EnrolmentLearn more
Read the CA Program policies
Access CA Program policies to be informedProgram policies