First module enrolment:
- You can enrol in your first module once your provisional CA membership has been confirmed, which can take at least four weeks from date of application.
- You can apply for provisional CA membership at any time during the year.
Planning your study progression:
- Use the CA timetable as a guide to plan your module study timing and progression
- Make sure you check the module outlines for any assumed knowledge requirements.
- You are able to study more than one technical module concurrently (Please ensure you understand the time commitments for each module before enrolling in multiple modules)
- To be eligible to enrol in the final Capstone module you must have passed the four other modules.
This video talks about a 10 hour per week commitment to study – this will need to be adjusted to reflect that a 10 hour commitment per module is required and that multiple modules will therefore require additional commitment.
Read the CA Program policies
Access CA Program policies to be informedProgram policies