- The next intake for the Experienced Pathway online course is 11 October 2021. Register your interest today
- CA Risk Specialisation demonstrates you as a trusted leader in this important niche area
- There are 2 pathways to become a CA Risk Specialist: Post Graduate study for less experienced members or a live webinar course for more experienced CAs
As a CA Risk Specialist, you are recognised for signiﬁcant knowledge and experience in a growing and intellectually rewarding ﬁeld that includes governance, enterprise risk management, strategic risks, financial risks, operational risks, data governance, risk culture.
Your official accreditation demonstrates to clients and organisations your skills, knowledge and experience in the risk field.
- Build your personal brand and credibility - Adding CA Risk Specialist under your name on correspondence and marketing collateral sets you apart from the rest. You also have the exclusive right to include the CA ANZ branded specialist banner in your communications.
- Open doors - As a CA Risk Specialist, you can capitalise on opportunities of referrals from other practitioners, strategic partners, associated professionals and clients.
- Expand your network - Networking events with your peers can provide insights into your field and forge valuable business relationships.
- Strengthen your reputation -Your recognition as a CA Risk Specialist acknowledges your skills, knowledge and experience to clients.
- Stay ahead of the curve - You will have access to complimentary professional development exclusive to CA Risk Specialists, plus receive a discount to a related conference.
- All in one place – CA Risk Specialisation is one of the few accreditation risk programs available, and you don't need to become a member of another professional body.
Who can become a CA Risk Specialist
- CA ANZ members and affiliate members who successfully complete the program and meet the practical experience requirements including regulations CR6 and CR6E can apply for recognition as a Risk Specialist.
- All those who successfully complete the program will receive a certificate of acknowledgment. CA ANZ members and affiliate members can then formally apply to be recognised as a CA Risk Specialist (members) or a Risk Specialist (affiliate members).
How to become a CA Risk Specialist
There are two pathways you can choose from:
Dates for the Risk Specialist Program
The following dates apply to Experienced Pathway – Live Online Course
2021 Intake 2 - October
|CA ANZ pre-enrolments close||Friday 24 September 2021
|UNSW enrolments close
||Friday 1 October 2021|
|Online course commences||Week commencing 11 October 2021|
|UNSW enrolments close||Friday 1 October 2021|
|Project team presentation||Week commencing 29 November 2021|
As a CA Risk Specialist, at least 40% of your CPD requirement must be undertaken in risk.
Register your interest
Register your interest in the program and access the pre-enrolment form.Register