Unpack the new AT Program course which builds your skillset and confidence
The new AT Program ensures you are highly trained and are a valuable member of the finance team, with real scenario-based learning focused on technical and professional competencies.
To become an AT, you need to undertake the AT Program course and AT Supervised Practical Experience (ATSPE) which is detailed in a logbook.
The course is designed to deliver:
- Research-based, practical, and relevant content relevant to the modern accounting profession.
- Incorporates case studies, knowledge quizzes, videos, animations and other interactive materials as part of a contemporary, online learning experience.
- Future-focused technical competencies with embedded professional competencies to incorporate into your daily work.
The ATP course is focused on three technical competencies, with three embedded professional competencies.
- Ethics and Integrity
- Accounting Information Technology Systems
- Digital Acumen and Data Analysis
- Effective Communication
- Collaboration & Relationship
- Customer Focus
This course involves a total 45 learning and assessment hours over 8 weeks. The blended learning program comprising three elements:
- Accounting Technicians Essentials (online learning)
- Accounting Technician Workshop (workshop)
- Accounting Technician Assessment (exam)