Reasons to renew
- Membership renewal due 30 June 2021
- Renew early for your chance to win a $3,000 CPD Gold Pass
- Continue to enjoy the benefits of your designation
- Stay connected to a network of more than 128,000 business and finance professionals
It's time to renew your membership.
Renewing your membership maintains your connection to a global professional network of over 128,000 members who, like you, use their expertise to make a difference to the businesses, organisations and communities in which they live and work. You'll also continue to enjoy the benefits of using your designation.
Membership renewals are due 30 June 2021.
Renew your membership via My CA in three easy steps:
1. Review and confirm your details, such as your name, address, contact numbers and current employment.
2. Complete your Mandatory Notifications, a series of declarations that help ensure you satisfy your member obligations. These declarations may include licences, other memberships and regulatory obligations as applicable to you. They also cover continuing professional development (CPD) hours.
Mandatory Notifications are an integral part of the membership renewal process. They help us continue to protect the profession by ensuring our members comply with the rigour and high ethical standards which underpin the designations.
3. Select either the full up-front payment or the new quarterly payment option and complete the process.
Renew early for your chance to win a world of CPD
This year, we're offering you the chance to win one of three $3,000 CPD Gold Passes* as part of your membership renewal.
Our CPD Gold Pass gives you access to up to $3,000 worth of high-quality CA ANZ Continuing Professional Development Products available on our CA Education Store* between 1 August 2021 and 30 June 2022.
For your chance to win, complete your membership renewal before 30 June 2021 and automatically enter the draw. To gain bonus entries into our draw, you can:
- Renew by 1 June 2021 – 3 entries
- Renew by 18 June 2021 – 2 entries
- Renew by 30 June 2021 – 1 entry
*Terms & conditions apply.
Notice of membership fees increase
As a forward-looking professional body, Chartered Accountants ANZ provides valued training, resources, advocacy, and personal and professional support, uniquely equipping you to chart the best course of action.
The steadfast brand and reputation of your CA designation, together with dedicated programs and connections, gives you the backing you need to make a real difference to clients, businesses and communities.
After holding fees steady during an unpredictable FY20/21, the FY21/22 fee structure has a modest uplift of 2.5%, equating to an increase of A$18 / NZ$20 for full standard membership. This change aligns with consecutive CPI growth and our continued investment in the future of the profession.
The FY21/22 fees for a full standard membership is AU$753 / NZ$818 (including GST where applicable).
We continue to extend the option of quarterly payments for membership renewal as well as a range of concessions and wellbeing support.
We are here to help.Contact the Member Support Team