Reasons to renew
- Membership renewal due 30 June 2020
- Continue to enjoy the benefits of your designation
- Stay connected to a network of more than 125,000 business and finance professionals
It's time to renew your membership.
Renewing your membership maintains your connection to a global professional network of over 125,000 members who, like you, use their expertise to make a difference to the businesses, organisations and communities in which they live and work. You'll also continue to enjoy the benefits of using your designation.
Membership renewals were due 30 June 2020. Complete your renewal now to avoid late fees.
Renew your membership via My CA in three easy steps:
1. Review and confirm your details, such as your name, address, contact numbers and current employment.
2. Complete your Mandatory Notifications, a series of declarations that help ensure you satisfy your member obligations. These declarations may include licences, other memberships and regulatory obligations as applicable to you. They also cover continuing professional development (CPD) hours.
Mandatory Notifications are an integral part of the membership renewal process. They help us continue to protect the profession by ensuring our members comply with the rigour and high ethical standards which underpin the designations.
3. Complete your payment.
Please note: The quarterly payment opt-in deadline has now passed and is no longer available.
We are here to help.Contact the Member Support Team