Reasons to renew
- Your membership renewal is due before 1 July 2019
- Continue to enjoy the benefits of your designation
- Stay connected to a network of more than 120,000 business and finance professionals
It's now time to renew your membership.
Renewing your membership maintains your connection to a global professional network of over 120,000 members who, like you, use their expertise to make a difference to the businesses, organisations and communities in which they live and work. You'll also continue to enjoy the benefits of using your designation.
Your membership renewal is due before 1 July 2019. Renew on time to receive $50 off CPD Learning.
Renew your membership in three easy steps:
1. Review and confirm your details, such as your name, address, contact numbers and current employment.
2. Complete your Mandatory Notifications, a series of declarations that help ensure you satisfy your member obligations. These declarations may include licences, other memberships and regulatory obligations as applicable to you. They also cover continuing professional development (CPD) hours.
Mandatory Notifications are an integral part of the membership renewal process. They help us continue to protect the profession by ensuring our members comply with the rigour and high ethical standards which underpin the designations.
3. Your membership payment.
We are here to help. Please contact our Member Support Team on firstname.lastname@example.org or 1300 137 322 (Australia); 0800 469 422 (New Zealand) or +64 4 474 7840 (outside AU and NZ).