If you're within the first 5 years of being a fully approved member and/or 35 years of age or under, you are a young Chartered Accountant. Chartered Accountants ANZ represents a network of more than 130,000+ members. Don't miss the opportunity to take advantage of the support network you've gained access to, which is built on knowledge, experience and trust.
Career Development for Young Chartered Accountants
Chartered Accountants ANZ offer numerous programs and initiatives which can help you to develop your career now and into the future.
Hear from YCA members on some of the opportunities available to you that can help develop your career
Tool to Help you grow
- The CA Capability+ self-assessment professional development tool allows you to assess your strengths and weaknesses against your current or future role. It provides you with a personalised professional development plan targeted to address your capability gaps.
- Explore CA Library’s complimentary eBooks, audiobooks, articles, journals, online resources and research service to help you with your professional and personal development.
- Looking for information on taking the next step in your career? The CA ANZ Career Transition toolkit provides the information, advice and support that Chartered Accountants need to make a smooth transition to different stages of your career.
Support you on your journey
- CA ANZ’s Mentor Exchange programs can help you to build professional connections and benefit from an experienced member’s knowledge and insight.
Education to help you achieve your goals
- Become a CA Specialist to enhance your credibility in Risk, Self-Managed Super Funds, Financial Planning, Business Valuation or Forensic Accounting.
- Visit the e-store for Strategies for Success workshops, CA ANZ Events, Conferences, Workshops and eLearning Courses.
Explore the benefits of your membership
Explore the ways we promote and support your CA designation, the high-quality education and learning products you have access to, and the support and resources we provide to help you respond and navigate change.Learn more
Continuing Professional Development
As part of your Chartered Accountants membership, you have CPD hours you must accumulate within a three-year period. The amount of CPD hours is determined by where you are located. Learn more information on CPD requirements based on your location and how you can gain CPD.Learn more
View CPD changes based on your location or designation
You can get involved with your YCA community:
- Get involved with Regional YCA Panels and Emerging Leaders to have your voice heard on key issues
- Have your say on a CA ANZ Committee to make a difference and create change
- Join a Special Interest Group to strengthen your knowledge base and industry connections
- Join the YCA Community on My CA to connect with your peers and access resources
Membership renewal is due at the end of June each year. Learn more about how to renew your membership and frequently asked questions.