Our submission recommends the IASB should take a holistic approach in considering various first time implementation issues associated with IFRS 16...
- Add filter: Audit and Assurance 21
- Add filter: Corporate Finance 1
- Add filter: Ethics & Integrity 3
- Add filter: Policy Areas 4
- Add filter: Innovation and Technology 2
- Add filter: Management Accounting and Corporate Finance 1
- Add filter: Personal Effectiveness and Wellness 1
- Add filter: Reporting 17
- Add filter: Special interest and reports 1
- Add filter: Subject Areas 1
- Add filter: Sustainability 3
- Add filter: Tax 3
- Add filter: Thought leadership 4
Current filterClear filters
Showing results 1-10 of 46
CA ANZ and CPA seeks revision of IFRIC’s interpretation of the revised current/ non-current requirements in IAS 1...
Joint CA ANZ/ CPA submission supports extending the life of COVID 19 rent concessions relief in IFRS 16...
CA ANZ welcome the IASB’s efforts to improve information provided in respect of business combinations, including the disclosures about acquisitions and accounting for goodwill...
CA ANZ and CPA Australia’s joint submission to the IFRS Foundation Trustees...
CA ANZ’s submission to the United Nations Development Programme...
CA ANZ provides feedback to the ACCC on the proposed changes to the CDR rules...
CA ANZ/ CPAA submission supports IASB’s work to update IFRS for SME’s standard to support global SME sector reporting needs...
CA ANZ and ACCA jointly submitted comment to the IAASB on its ED proposing revisions to ISA 600 Special Considerations – Audits of a Group Financial Report...
The National Indigenous Australians Agency (NIAA) draft report on the Corporations (Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander) Act 2006 (CATSI Act) Review...