Chartered Accountants ANZ and ACCA have lodged a joint submission to the IESBA on its exposure draft proposing amendments to the Code of Ethics to address the objectivity of Engagement Quality...
- Add filter: Audit and Assurance 16
- Add filter: Corporate Finance 1
- Add filter: Ethics & Integrity 1
- Add filter: Policy Areas 3
- Add filter: Innovation and Technology 1
- Add filter: Management Accounting and Corporate Finance 1
- Add filter: Personal Effectiveness and Wellness 1
- Add filter: Reporting 9
- Add filter: Special interest and reports 1
- Add filter: Sustainability 1
- Add filter: Tax 6
- Add filter: Thought leadership 4
Current filterClear filters
Showing results 1-10 of 33
The Australian Tax Team, in conjunction with CPA Australia has provided feedback to the OECD Secretariat on the ‘Unified Approach’ proposal to pillar one issues arising from the taxation of digital...
The New Zealand Tax Team has provided feedback to the OECD Secretariat on the ‘Unified Approach’ proposal to pillar one issues arising from the taxation of digital businesses...
CA ANZ recently made a submission to IESBA on the exposure draft it recently issued from its Role and Mindset Project...
IPSASB proposes new ‘stand-alone’ standard on measurement...
Chartered Accountants ANZ and ACCA have lodged joint submissions to the IAASB on their suite of exposures drafts proposing revisions to quality management for audit firms...
CA ANZ and ACCA jointly submitted comment to the IAASB on its proposed guidance for assurance engagements over emerging forms of external reporting...