CA ANZ/ CPAA submission supports IASB’s work to update IFRS for SME’s standard to support global SME sector reporting needs...
- Add filter: Audit and Assurance 21
- Add filter: Corporate Finance 1
- Add filter: Ethics & Integrity 3
- Add filter: Policy Areas 4
- Add filter: Innovation and Technology 1
- Add filter: Management Accounting and Corporate Finance 1
- Add filter: Personal Effectiveness and Wellness 1
- Add filter: Reporting 13
- Add filter: Special interest and reports 1
- Add filter: Sustainability 1
- Add filter: Tax 6
- Add filter: Thought leadership 4
Current filterClear filters
Showing results 1-10 of 42
CA ANZ and ACCA jointly submitted comment to the IAASB on its ED proposing revisions to ISA 600 Special Considerations – Audits of a Group Financial Report...
The National Indigenous Australians Agency (NIAA) draft report on the Corporations (Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander) Act 2006 (CATSI Act) Review...
CAANZ’s submission to the IASB supports the direction of the proposals and highlights stakeholder’s feedback and recommendations for further refinement...
Submission to the IAASB on proposed revisions to ISA 600...
CA ANZ and ACCA have lodged a joint submission to the IESBA on its proposals in relation fees...
CA ANZ and ACCA have lodged a joint submission to the IESBA on its proposals in relation to non-assurance services...
Joint submission supports planned COVID-19 related amendments to IFRS 16 Leases...
Accountancy Europe called for responses to its thought leadership paper on Interconnected Standard Setting for Corporate Reporting. We provided our response on 30 April 2020...
Chartered Accountants ANZ and ACCA have lodged a joint submission to the IESBA on its exposure draft proposing amendments to the Code of Ethics to address the objectivity of Engagement Quality...