Notice is hereby given that the 89th Annual General Meeting of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand will be held on Wednesday 29th November 2017 at 4.30pm NZDT at:
Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand Wellington Conference Centre,
Chartered Accountants House
Level 7, 50 Customhouse Quay
Wellington, New Zealand
- To receive and consider the Annual Report of the Board, the General Purpose Financial Report for the year ended 30 June 2017, and the report of the auditor.
- To transact any other business which under the by-laws may be transacted at an Annual General Meeting.
- A Member entitled to vote and wishing to bring before this meeting any motion or business not relating to the ordinary business of the meeting must, together with nine or more other Members, give notice of that motion or business in writing to the Chief Executive Officer at least 60 days before the meeting (see By-Law 68).
- Registration will open 30 minutes prior to the commencement time.
- Members are invited to join the Board for light refreshments following the meeting. To RSVP for administration and catering purposes, please contact Customer Service Centre on 1300 137 322.
- If Members have questions regarding the Annual General Meeting they should contact Ms Wendy Zammit, Manager Governance on email@example.com.
By order of the Board.
Regional AGM notices
Find out when your local regional AGM will take placeFind out more