- To apply to start the CA Program, complete a provisional member application form online
- Along with your application form, you will need to provide additional documentation
- Subject to meeting the application requirements and your application being accepted, you can choose your first module using the information in our course description
Apply for the CA Program in three simple steps:
- Complete the online provisional CA member application form and submit with all required supporting documents (see checklist below). You will receive an email confirmation that your application has been received.
- Receive email confirmation from our assessment team that you meet all admission criteria. This can take between 2-4 weeks depending on application numbers at the time.
- Once your provisional CA membership status has been approved, enrol in your first Graduate Diploma of Chartered Accounting module and start tracking your mentored practical experience.
Start your application for the CA ProgramApply now
- Certified copies of both your academic transcripts and proof of completed degree
- Your completed Practical Experience Agreement form, which you can download below