- To apply to start the CA Program, complete a provisional member application form online
- Along with your application form, you will need to provide additional documentation
- Subject to meeting the application requirements and your application being accepted, you can choose your first module using the information in our course description
Enrol in the CA Program in three simple steps:
- Complete the online application form and attach any other documents you need to provide (see checklist below)
- Receive confirmation from our assessment team that you meet the CA Program entry requirements
- Enrol in your first module.
Term 2 applications now openApply now
- Copies of your certified academic transcripts
- Your completed Practical Experience Agreement form, which you can download below
- If you are not currently in approved employed, you will also need to complete an Out Of Approved Employment Form.