- Ensure you understand the details of your personal visa requirements as set by the Department of Home Affairs and CA ANZ assessment criteria
- Submit your application with supporting documents
- CA ANZ will issue an outcome letter which can be submitted to the Department of Home Affairs as evidence of your migration skills assessment
CA ANZ is approved by the Department of Home Affairs to perform a full (permanent) skills assessment for Skilled Migration and Employer Sponsored visas and a provisional skills assessment for recent graduates of Australian Education Institutions applying for a Temporary Graduate Visa – Subclass 485 – Graduate Work Stream.
The provisional skills assessment is only for international students who have recently completed an Australian qualification.
CA ANZ will assess your educational qualifications and skilled employment to determine if they meet the educational standards for the following occupations:
- Accountant (General) – ANZSCO 221111
- Management Accountant – ANZSCO 221112
- Finance Manager – ANZSCO 132211
- Taxation Accountant – ANZSCO 221113
- External Auditor – ANZSCO 221213
- Corporate Treasurer - ANZSCO 221212
CA ANZ endeavours to complete applications as soon as possible, however please refer to our approximate processing times. An urgent request may be considered. You must clearly explain your reason along with evidence to support your request.
Ensure you understand the details of your personal visa requirements as set by the Department of Home Affairs or engage the services of a registered migration agent (MARA) to assist you with your visa application before submitting your skills assessment application to CA ANZ. CA ANZ does not provide migration advice or any updates regarding your visa application.
The content on this website is provided for general information purposes and may not take into account detail that could be significant in your particular context. The website and its content is not a substitute for reading and understanding (as applicable) the Chartered Accountants ANZ’s Member Handbook, constitutional documents, legislation, regulations, professional guidelines or other applicable laws, or where necessary, obtaining specific advice regarding a specific issue or consulting with the Department of Home Affairs and obtaining independent legal advice regarding migration.
For our full website terms and conditions click here.