About Mentor Exchange: Practice Peer Support
Mentor Exchange: Practice Peer Support connects members in practice and sole practitioners with each other in a virtual, non-competitive environment to share experiences, knowledge and insights in a small group mentoring setting.
Who is the program for?
The program is open to members, who are partners or directors in a small to medium practice (4 partners or fewer) or sole practitioners. Members must reside in Australia or New Zealand.
This program is for members who are looking to:
- Gain advice and build professional connections with like-minded CAs
- Share knowledge and insights based on your experience
- Consider guidance on how to future-proof your practice
- Share strategies to cope with increased workload
We're looking for Mentors to help:
- Lead peer mentoring meetings
- Help to establish meeting ground rules
- Encourage discussion among all group participants
- Provide insights and guidance to the group based on your own experience
If you would like to be a Mentor for the program and gain experience facilitating meetings, please choose the Mentor option on the application form.
During the program, participants will receive guidance and support in:
- Analysing your situation. What strengths and opportunities are available in your business?
- What skillset will you bring to your business goals? How do you evolve?
- We'll share the common issues facing practitioners and how you can respond
- How do you translate your business and personal capabilities into success? How will you achieve strategic goals?
You'll have access to an experienced practice management consultant, with a 1-hour complimentary exploratory session.
What is involved?
Applicant will complete a profile questionnaire to submit with their application. This allows us to pair participants with the right peer support group. Members are assigned to small mentoring groups members outside of their region centred around common issues, to ensure a non-competitive environment.
Confirmed matches will be invited to a program launch webinar in February. Participants are expected to meet online with their group four times over the period of the program. The program will commence February and conclude August.
All members who participate in the program will be provided with a guide, action plan and relevant supporting materials. Chartered Accountants ANZ will regularly check in with participants and provide general support.
For Mentors, the program is complimentary.
For mentees, there is an application fee of $165AUD/$175NZD, inclusive of GST.
Register your interest
Applications have closed for the 2023 intake of Mentor Exchange. To be notified when applications open for 2024, register your interest.Register your interest