The pathway to CA ANZ membership for an ACCA member is straightforward. Simply follow the steps below to start your journey towards achieving CA ANZ membership.
Step 1: Meet criteria and obtain required documentation
ACCA members must meet the following criteria before making an application for CA ANZ Membership:
- be currently residing in Australia or New Zealand
- be a current full member in good standing
- have been a full ACCA member for at least 5 years
- gained their membership through the standard examination pathway (not through a third-party arrangement)
- A Letter of Good Standing from ACCA. The letter must be dated within 3 months of the date of your application for membership and confirm:
- that you are a current full member in good standing
- the date your full membership was granted
- your membership number
- your membership was gained through the standard examination pathway
- you are compliant with continuing professional development requirements.
- Evidence of your identity. This should be in the form of a colour copy of your biographic passport page, driver’s licence, national identity card, birth certificate, citizenship certification or proof of age card. We will also accept colour copies of certificates of identity, refugee travel document, emergency travel documents or citizenship certificates as proof of identity. If you are a citizen of Singapore, do not include a copy of your National Identity card.
- Confirmation of 5 years’ post qualification experience (CV/Resume or other confirmation of work history)
- Two CA references from CA ANZ Members (please use the below reference form). Consideration can be made if one of the two references is from a full member of a GAA body that we hold a reciprocal arrangement with or an FCCA member of ACCA.
Special Admission to Membership - Member ReferenceDownload Form
New Zealand based applicants
- All applicants living in New Zealand must upload a Ministry of Justice report dated within the last 6 months with their application.
- If you have spent a period of 12 months or more during the past 10 years living in a different country, you will also need to provide a current police report from that country.
Step 2: Apply for Special Admission to Full CA ANZ Membership
- Complete the Application for Special Admission to Membership Form
Please read the application form carefully to understand the requirements. Please contact the Enrolments and Admissions team with any specific questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
Processing times are approximately 20 business days except during peak periods where longer processing times may occur.
Full CA ANZ Membership
More information on the benefits of full CA ANZ membership.Find out More
In addition to applying for membership to CA ANZ you will need to apply for a Certificate of Public Practice (CPP) if you plan to provide services to the public as a Chartered Accountant. You may also apply for Audit Rights to enable you the right to practice and perform audit duties in Australia and New Zealand if you are living in Australia or New Zealand.
Apply for Certificate of Public Practice (CPP)
More information on the certificate of public practice.Read More
Apply for Audit Rights
More information on Audit Rights.Read More