- Gain Global recognition.
- CA ANZ has partnered with the Victoria University of Wellington, University of Western Australia and Macquarie University that embeds the CA program into the Master of Professional Accounting degree qualification.
- This pathway will bring together an Academic Masters qualification and a professional accounting qualifying program.
- Complete your Mentored Practical Experience (MPE) onshore or offshore with an Approved Training Employer and apply for CA membership.
What is the CA Masters pathway?
The CA Masters Pathway is a new way to complete CA Program modules. CA ANZ has partnered with a number of universities across Australia and New Zealand. Eligible candidates will be able to complete the CA Program modules in their final year of their Masters degree. Our partner universities will provide teaching for all non-CA program subjects, while the CA Program modules will be delivered and assessed by CA ANZ.
Candidates who complete their CA Program study via this pathway will be awarded a Masters qualification by the partner university and will not qualify for CA ANZ's Graduate Diploma of Chartered Accounting award.
Partner Universities and Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must meet the degree requirements with the Partner University as well as meeting our Required Competency Areas for the Technical Modules/Core Subjects.
They must also meet both the Partner University and the CA ANZ IELTS requirements.
Victoria University of Wellington Master of Professional AccountingFind out more
University of Western Australia Master of Professional Accountingfind out more
Macquarie University Master of Professional AccountingFind out more
A CA Master's Pathway Candidate's Journey
- Start - Start the CA Master's Pathway Program
- Complete - Complete CA Master's qualification including CA Program modules/subjects
- Apply - Apply for Provisional Membership
- Complete - Complete 3 years Mentored Practical Experience
- Apply - Apply for Full Membership
Full Membership Application
Upon completion of the CA Masters Pathway and requirements of the standard CA Program (i.e. completion of study components + 3 years MPE), candidates are eligible to apply for Full Membership via the standard application process.Learn more
What are the key benefits?
- You will gain learning opportunities to build careers in new industries and growth sectors. You will be on track to move into roles in the future such as chief financial officer, financial controller, auditor, and finance manager.
- You will gain a cornerstone qualification that will help develop the future skills you need to thrive in the changing business world with our range of learning opportunities and tools.
- MPE which aims to develop essential on-the-job knowledge and skills will enable you to learn, adapt and achieve consistent, quality results at work.
- You will stand out to employers with a postgrad degree with embedded CA Program modules.
- As a member of CA ANZ, you are part of a global network of members who use their expertise to make a difference to the businesses, organisations and the communities in which they live and work.
- You will network with CA ANZ’s strong global partnerships and learn from leaders in their field.