A round up of recent Australian tax advocacy activities...
- Add filter: Financial Advisory 3
- Add filter: Policy Areas 3
- Add filter: Special interest and reports 1
- Add filter: Sustainability 2
Add filter: Tax 48
- Add filter: ATO and IRD 17
- Add filter: Australian Taxation Office 5
- Add filter: Business Tax 10
- Add filter: Depreciation 3
- Add filter: Employer Contributions 1
- Add filter: Employment Taxes - PAYE, PAYG & FBT 4
- Add filter: Federal budget 1
- Add filter: Foreign investments 1
- Add filter: Foreign tax 5
- Add filter: GST 9
- Add filter: Income Tax 13
- Add filter: Income Tax (individuals) 5
- Add filter: Inland Revenue 18
- Add filter: International Accounting 1
- Add filter: International tax 6
- Add filter: Property tax 2
- Add filter: Tax Administration 12
- Add filter: Tax avoidance 2
- Add filter: Tax reform 12
- Add filter: Taxation Accounting 1
- Add filter: Trusts 1
- Add filter: Thought leadership 2
Showing results 1-10 of 48
From all the NZ Tax Team, happy new year, we hope everyone had a safe and happy holiday break. A new year, and a new decade is underway. It looks to be another busy year for tax. Internationally...
Help shape NZ tax policy and guidance. This month Inland Revenue have called for feedback on purchase price allocation, Charities and Donee organisations, and on proposed changes to the Unclaimed...
ATO releases Law Companion Ruling LCR 2019/5 on what is a base rate entity and what is base rate entity passive income for the lower company tax rate...
Australian Tax and Superannuation Trainer, Michael Croker CA and Australian Tax Leader Bruce Thomas guides you through what to expect from the tax and superannuation space and the training...
Find out more about recent CA ANZ submissions and keep up to date with tax changes on the horizon. The NZ Tax Team have recently made submissions to Inland Revenue on a number of items, as well as...
In an open letter to CA ANZ members, the Commissioner of Inland Revenue has acknowledged the important role of CA ANZ members as tax agents within the tax system and denies tax agents are being...
Consultations the CA ANZ Australian tax team are currently working on...
Reforms to tax deductions received for owning vacant land have passed Parliament, including amendments to address all of the issued raised by CA ANZ on behalf of members...
The High Court recently upheld the Commissioner’s approach that the definition of a building is its ordinary and natural meaning when deciding Mercury NZ Limited v CIR. Mercury claimed that turbine...