Help shape NZ tax policy and guidance. This month Inland Revenue have called for feedback on changes to their policies regarding received cheques as a form of tax payment, guidance on the GST...
- Add filter: Financial Advisory 2
- Add filter: Policy Areas 3
- Add filter: Special interest and reports 1
- Add filter: Sustainability 2
Add filter: Tax 45
- Add filter: ATO and IRD 17
- Add filter: Australian Taxation Office 4
- Add filter: Business Tax 10
- Add filter: Depreciation 3
- Add filter: Employer Contributions 1
- Add filter: Employment Taxes - PAYE, PAYG & FBT 4
- Add filter: Federal budget 1
- Add filter: Foreign investments 1
- Add filter: Foreign tax 5
- Add filter: GST 9
- Add filter: Income Tax 13
- Add filter: Income Tax (individuals) 5
- Add filter: Inland Revenue 18
- Add filter: International Accounting 1
- Add filter: International tax 6
- Add filter: Property tax 2
- Add filter: Tax Administration 12
- Add filter: Tax avoidance 2
- Add filter: Tax reform 12
- Add filter: Taxation Accounting 1
- Add filter: Trusts 1
- Add filter: Thought leadership 2
Showing results 1-10 of 45
In an open letter to CA ANZ members, the Commissioner of Inland Revenue has acknowledged the important role of CA ANZ members as tax agents within the tax system and denies tax agents are being...
A round up of recent Australian tax advocacy activities...
Consultations the CA ANZ Australian tax team are currently working on...
Find out more about recent CA ANZ submissions and keep up to date with tax changes on the horizon. The NZ Tax Team have made submissions to Inland Revenue on two items which intend to address property...
Reforms to tax deductions received for owning vacant land have passed Parliament, including amendments to address all of the issued raised by CA ANZ on behalf of members...
The High Court recently upheld the Commissioner’s approach that the definition of a building is its ordinary and natural meaning when deciding Mercury NZ Limited v CIR. Mercury claimed that turbine...
The Inland Revenue and ACC will no longer accept cheques from customers “who are able to use alternative payment options” from March 2020...
The New Zealand Ministers of Finance and Revenue have announced upcoming changes to feasibility expenditure and loss carry forwards...
he longstanding uncertainty regarding beneficiaries as settlors has now been resolved by a change to legislation and the recent Commissioner’s Operational Position...