The joint accounting bodies are concerned that the CDR legislative framework undermines consumers control of their data and inhibits innovation...
- Add filter: Audit and Assurance 4
- Add filter: Business and Operational excellence 2
- Add filter: Climate risk 16
- Add filter: Corporate Finance 2
- Add filter: COVID-19 2
- Add filter: Ethics & Integrity 3
- Add filter: Financial Advisory 1
- Add filter: Policy Areas 26
- Add filter: Innovation and Technology 12
- Add filter: Leadership 2
- Add filter: Practice Management 1
- Add filter: Reporting 16
- Add filter: Reset 1
- Add filter: Special interest and reports 22
- Add filter: Subject Areas 3
- Add filter: Sustainability 48
- Add filter: Tax 7
- Add filter: Thought leadership 1
Showing results 1-10 of 111
The External Reporting Board called for submissions on the Strategy, and Metrics and Targets Consultation Document...
The Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment called for submissions on the proposed Income Insurance Scheme...
The Modernising Business Registers program is gaining momentum and directors should be prepared before the transition period...
The Ministry for Primary Industries called for submissions on proposed changes to forestry settings in the New Zealand Emissions Trading Scheme...
The incoming global baseline for sustainability disclosures: the ISSB consultation...
The professional accounting bodies consider a period of consolidation is needed prior to the further expansion of the CDR regime...
Joint submission provides feedback on proposals to improve the operation of this legislation...
Submission on He Waka Eke Noa agricultural emissions pricing options...
Our sustainability framework connects many of our existing sustainability initiatives including modern slavery and responsible supply chain management...