Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand represents a global network of more than 120,000 members who, like you, use their expertise to make a difference to the businesses, organisations and communities in which they live and work.
We recognise, promote and protect your designation, and support the next generation of talent to enter the profession.
This year we are committed to helping you shape the profession of the future by providing you with more opportunities to connect with other members, learn about the latest innovations in accounting and business technology and stay on top of your ongoing professional development.
Membership gives you access to an array of benefits and support, including:
- maintaining professional standards and a code of ethics
- setting rigorous entry requirements to the profession
- monitoring the profession through conduct and regulatory functions
- promoting your designation in the marketplace
- professional guidance and technical support
- advocacy in legislative, regulatory and public policy arenas on issues that can affect the profession
- thought leadership, technical news and resources
- local networking programmes and events
- access to library and research services
- professional opportunities through international networks and reciprocal arrangements with global bodies
- subscription to Acuity, our award-winning business magazine
Update your details
Update your details within My CA under the 'My Profile & Privacy' section.Update Now
Whether you are looking to join a discussion, ask a technical question, update your contact details or track your continuing professional development hours, My CA allows you to manage your membership through one simple log on.
Free unlimited access to LinkedIn Learning
In addition to our specially designed program of CA conferences, workshops and online CPD training, your membership will soon include free access to LinkedIn Learning.
CA Library and Information Service
Established to support your daily work and professional or personal development, the CA Library is a premium business and accountancy information hub that offers a wide range of resources, regardless of your location.
Have more questions?
We are here to help. Please contact our Member Support Team on email@example.com or 1300 137 322 (Australia); 0800 469 422 (New Zealand) or +64 4 474 7840 (outside AU and NZ).