Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand represents a global network of more than 125,000 members who, like you, use their expertise to make a difference to the businesses, organisations and communities in which they live and work.
We recognise, promote and protect your designation, and support the next generation of talent to enter the profession.
With 2020 proving to be an extremely challenging year for many, your education, knowledge and skills as a trusted adviser and difference maker have never been more valuable to lead businesses and the wider economy towards recovery.
Ensure you access our regularly updated information and exclusive resources so that you can continue to support your clients, businesses, and communities.
Your membership gives you access to an array of benefits and support, including:
- professional guidance and technical support
- recognition as a trusted professional
- advocacy in legislative, regulatory and public policy arenas on issues that can affect the profession
- thought leadership, technical news and resources
- maintaining professional standards and a code of ethics
- setting rigorous entry requirements to the profession
- monitoring the profession through conduct and regulatory functions
- promoting your designation in the marketplace
- local networking programmes and events
- access to library and research services
- professional opportunities through international networks and reciprocal arrangements with global bodies
- subscription to Acuity, our award-winning business magazine
Providing dedicated information and resources to ensure you are equipped to navigate the serious long-term economic and business impacts from the COVID-19 pandemic.
Whether you are looking to join a discussion, ask a technical question, update your contact details or track your continuing professional development hours, My CA allows you to manage your membership through one simple log on.
Complimentary access to LinkedIn Learning
In addition to our specially designed program of CA conferences, workshops and online CPD training, your membership will soon include free access to LinkedIn Learning.
CA Library and Information Service
Established to support your daily work and professional or personal development, the CA Library is a premium business and accountancy information hub that offers a wide range of resources, regardless of your location.