- No matter where you are in the world your views matter
- The new Overseas Regional Councils are made up of six elected and three appointed members from across the region
- Overseas Regional Councils represent members outside of Australia and New Zealand and provide input on strategic policy and member issues
- Call for Expressions of Interest for CA ANZ Council position for Rest of World
No matter where you are in the world your views matter and we give members living and working overseas plenty of opportunities to be involved.
As part of the 2019 Member Vote, CA ANZ now has Overseas Regional Councils in Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia and the United Kingdom.
These new Overseas Regional Councils represent members outside of Australia and New Zealand, and it's your way to provide input on strategic policy and member issues, as well as being a valuable point of contact for other members in the region.
Each Council is made up of 6 elected and 3 appointed members from across each region.
Rest of World position
As part of our 2019 Member Vote changes, CA ANZ Council advised that one of the additional Councillor roles would be assumed by a 'Rest of World' member.
Interviews are currently taking place and the new CA ANZ Councillor position will commence in 2020 for a three-year term. Full members who reside outside of Australia, New Zealand, United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore and Malaysia were eligible to express an interest in this role.
- Chair - Sarah Foo CA
- Vice-Chair - Andrew Chan CA
- Asia Regional Councillor - Samuel Cheng FCA
- Contact us – Email