Our Education Board is a sub-committee of the CA ANZ Board and is delegated to provide academic oversight and leadership of CA ANZ’s higher education programs. It assists the CA ANZ Board to ensure the academic functions, authorities and responsibilities of CA ANZ, as a registered Higher Education Provider, are upheld.
Education Board members
The members of the CA ANZ Education Board effective from 1 August 2019 are as follows:
- Professor Gregor Kennedy, Pro Vice-Chancellor (Teaching and Learning) and Professor of Higher Education, Melbourne Centre for the Study of Higher Education (CSHE), University of Melbourne
- Professor Philomena Leung, Associate Dean, International and Professor of Accounting and Governance, Macquarie University; and Director, International Engagement, Optus Macquarie University Cyber Security Hub, Macquarie University
- Associate Professor John Medlin, Associate Dean Online Education, University of South Australia
- Dr Felicity Reid, Senior Academic, Associate Dean Academic, Faculty of Business, Auckland University of Technology
- Dr Amanda White, Senior Accounting Lecturer, University of Technology Sydney
- Professor Norman Wong, Professor of Accounting, Head of Department of Accounting and Finance, University of Auckland.