Our Education Board is a sub-committee of the CA ANZ Board and is delegated to provide academic oversight and leadership of CA ANZ’s higher education programs. It assists the CA ANZ Board to ensure the academic functions, authorities and responsibilities of CA ANZ, as a registered Higher Education Provider, are upheld.
Education Board members
The members of the CA ANZ Education Board effective from 1 August 2019 are as follows:
- Professor Gregor Kennedy, Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Academic) and Professor of Higher Education, Melbourne Centre for the Study of Higher Education (CSHE), University of Melbourne
- Associate Professor John Medlin FCA, Associate Dean Online Education, University of South Australia
- Dr Felicity Reid, Associate Dean Academic, Faculty of Business Economics and Law at Auckland University of Technology
- Dr Amanda White CA, Senior Accounting Lecturer, University of Technology Sydney
- Jacqueline Birt CA, Professor of Accounting, Head of Accounting and Finance, University of Western Australia