- From improved digital platforms to our new brand campaign, we focused on delivering value for members.
- Our commitment to developing a sustainable profession saw a membership growth and increased enrolments into our CA Program.
- Our Annual Report follows the guiding principles of the IFRS Foundation’s Integrated Reporting Framework.
In the second year of our future-focused strategy to 2025, Chartered Accountants ANZ undertook the foundational work required to support our five strategic pillars and our long-term investment.
Our 2022 Annual Report outlines how we created value for our members and delivered the first wave of strategic initiatives to equip them to make a difference in the communities in which they work and live.
We also remained committed to securing future talent for the profession, which saw sustained membership growth to 134,420, an increase of 2.1%, and enrolments in the first year of our reimagined CA Program 6% above target.
This year saw significant value created and delivered for members, including:
- Improved digital platforms and new data hub to deliver a more customised experience.
- The launch of our MX Lab to co-design, test and iterate solutions with members.
- Bold advocacy and outcomes across issues such as the talent shortage, anti-money laundering, taxation settings, the gender pay gap and sustainability.
- Over six million people across New Zealand and Australia seeing our brand campaign that positions CAs as trusted advisors to small and medium business.
- 591 member events as well as new resources and tools on emerging areas such as fintech, data analytics, cyber security, sustainability and climate risk.
- Establishing a review into our professional conduct framework.
For the first time, our Annual Report follows the guiding principles of the IFRS Foundation’s Integrated Reporting Framework, outlining our six capitals. This forms part of our three-year transition to produce an annual report that is fully complaint with the Integrated Reporting Framework.
View the 2022 Annual Report
Find out how we delivered value for members in the 2022 financial year.Read more
Annual General Meeting
The 94th Annual General Meeting of Chartered Accountants ANZ will be held on Friday 28 October 2022 at 10.00am AEDT.