- Collect 2 referees and education documents
- Submit the Application for Recognition form
- Pay the application fee and annual subscription fee
Apply for recognition
You must apply for recognition as a Forensic Accounting Specialist within 5 years of completing the online course. Complete the Application for Recognition as a Forensic Accounting Specialist Form, attaching references and application documentation and return to: email@example.com.
Pathway 1: Education documents
Finalise your application by attaching the following:
- a certified copy of your qualification/transcript
- the academic transcript related to the qualification must detail the results of the mandatory subjects you undertook through Macquarie University
Pathway 2: Education documents
Provide a copy of the certificate as evidence of your successful completion of the Macquarie University course via the assessment process.
(Applicable to both pathways)
You will need to provide two professional references from individuals who can positively attest to your skills and knowledge in forensic accounting with your application.
Consider the following when choosing your referees:
- One referee must be a Chartered Accountant with at least three years' membership who has known you for 12 months or more.
- The two referees should not be from the same organisation.
- The referees must not be related to you.
Apply for recognition
Complete and return the Forensic Accounting Specialisation Application for Recognition form attaching the required references and education documents.Download
Following a review of your application you will be informed by email if your application has been approved.
Approved applicants will receive:
- a welcome pack containing your approval letter, welcome brochure and your certificate.
- the CA Forensic Accounting Specialisation signature banner for your promotional use.
- an invoice for the Application fee, a once-off payment of A$232
- your invoice confirming payment. Annual specialist membership fees, A$273 incl. GST pro-rated for the first year
Applicants who have been declined will not be charged any fees.
Return to main page
Return to the main page for more information about CA Forensic Accounting Specialisation.Read more