Keeping the candidate experience at the heart of our design, the updated CA Program provides:
- Greater learning flexibility allowing candidates to balance work and study efficiently.
- More impactful learning through a blend of digital and face-to-face options.
- Rigorous and authentic assessments based on real-world scenarios that integrate technical and professional capabilities.
- Computational thinking helping candidates understand the relevance of technologies and making use of digital platforms and tools used to analyse complex financial models.
For employers, the revised CA Program is designed to provide:
- Learning flexibility and a staggered exam timetable that reduces resourcing strains on firms during peak periods.
- Targeted content that creates better trained graduates and reduced training costs.
- Learner support that improves the employee experience and boosts retention.
For current enrolled candidates, additional information regarding transition options can be found via myLearning.
Your future is here
Applications for the CA Program are open. Please ensure you apply before 14 February to be approved as a provisional member in time to enrol into the CA Program subjects.Apply now
CA Program Overview
The CA Program is made up of a Graduate Diploma of Chartered Accounting (GradDipCA) and Mentored Practical Experience (MPE)Find out more