- Experienced members of CPA Australia may be eligible to become members of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Special Admission to Membership application form must be submitted for assessment
Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand offers a pathway for Full members of CPA Australia to be admitted as a Chartered Accountant.
Current Full members in good standing of CPA Australia may apply for admission to CA ANZ as a Special Admission under By-Law 12 (a). To apply:
1. Check your Eligibility
You may be eligible for membership if:
- Your admission to CPA Australia membership was granted on the basis of your successful completion of the CPA Australia professional program.
- You hold a qualification recognised as comparable to an Australian or New Zealand Bachelor's degree.
- You have had at least 10 years of experience post your admission to CPAA as a Full member.
- Your have attained a senior position/s in your career.
2. You need to provide us with these documents:
- A signed application form "Special Admission to Membership”.
- A Letter of good standing from CPAA issued within the last 3 months confirming your pathway to membership and the start date of your full membership.
- Copies of your tertiary qualification certificate/s and transcript/s.
- Your CPE log listing your training and development (CPE) activities over the past 3 years.
- A copy of your CV outlining positions held over the past 10 years.
- Two written references from CAs or FCAs.
3. Apply for Special Admission to Full CA ANZ Membership
Complete the Application for Special Admission to Membership Form. Processing times are approximately 20 business days except during peak periods where longer processing times may occur.Apply now