- Experienced members of CPA Australia may be eligible to become members of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Special Admission to Membership application form must be submitted for assessment
Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand offers a pathway for Full members of CPA Australia to be admitted as a Chartered Accountant.
Current Full members in good standing of CPA Australia may apply for admission to CA ANZ as a Special Admission under By-Law 12 (a). To apply:
1. Check your Eligibility
You may be eligible for membership if:
- Your admission to CPA Australia membership was granted on the basis of your successful completion of the CPA Australia professional program.
- You hold a qualification recognised as comparable to an Australian or New Zealand Bachelor's degree.
- You have had at least 10 years of experience post your admission to CPAA as a Full member.
- Your have attained a senior position/s in your career.
2. You need to provide us with these documents:
- A signed application form "Special Admission to Membership”.
- A Letter of good standing from CPAA issued within the last 3 months confirming your pathway to membership and the start date of your full membership.
- Copies of your tertiary qualification certificate/s and transcript/s.
- Your CPE log listing your training and development (CPE) activities over the past 3 years.
- A copy of your CV outlining positions held over the past 10 years.
- Two written references from CAs or FCAs.
3. Send us your application
Send your completed application together with all of your supporting documentation, to our Enrolment & Admissions team.Send application