- Regional Manager's report
- Recap of events and Upcoming events
- Regional Chair update
Regional Manager update
Thanks to all our members who attended the Annual (Ordinary) General Regional Meeting of the Victorian Division of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand Thursday 10 October 2019 and thanks to Charles McNeill, Chair of the Victorian Regional Council for hosting the meeting. It was great to meet so many of you and witness the great network and networking between members.
I’d also like to draw your attention to the Discussion Groups page of the CA ANZ website and encourage you to contact the group convener if you are interested in joining any of the groups. If you would like to further promote your discussion group or establish a new discussion group, please contact me at the link below.
Recap of last month’s activities
October was another busy month for the Melbourne team including:
- Building Knowledge: Family Business session on 9 October
- CA ANZ Victorian AGM on 10 October
- Joint event with Asialink Business on Chinese Investment in Australia on 21 October
- CA Catalyst event on 25 October
- Sharing Knowledge: Foreign Investment Review Board update on 28 October
- Building Knowledge: Financial advice workshop and the launch of the next Mentor Exchange Program cohort on 31 October.
Thanks to all our members who supported these events and thanks also to the team in the Melbourne office for delivering great events and great service to our members and guests.
November continues the trend with:
- Sharing Knowledge: Professional Standards Roadshow on 8 November
- Certificate Presentation Ceremony on 12 November
- CA Connections (CA ANZ members and NFP Matching opportunity) event on 18 November
- Future of Business: Machine Learning and Robotics Panel luncheon on 20 November
- Small Firm, Big Bang on 28 November.
Please keep an eye out for invitations or search our Education Store for more information.
As always, please feel free to share any feedback with me about your membership and I look forward to seeing you during the year.
Andrew Quinlan CA
Regional Manager - Victoria & Tasmania
Contact your Regional Manager
Please do not hesitate to contact with your feedback or if you have any query.Email - Andrew
Please keep an eye out for invitations or search our Education Store for more information.Visit the VIC Store here