- The Check In helps support the wellbeing of small businesses and their clients
- It is based on advice from New Zealand health and wellbeing experts
- It is designed to be easy to implement and doesn’t need to cost any money
Based on advice from New Zealand health and wellbeing experts, The Check In is a simple five-step series to help support small businesses and their clients. It is designed to be easy to implement and doesn’t need to cost any money.
The Xero-created tool aims to promote healthy conversations and activities connected to wellbeing.
- Step One: Getting to know your team
- Step Two: Fostering connections within your team
- Step Three: Supporting others to look after themselves
- Step Four: Making it okay to ask for help
- Step Five (Optional): Making a longer term commitment to wellbeing.\
The Check In
It can be hard to know where to start with wellbeing in the workplace, so Xero has created a check in for all SMEs to help them support their team to thrive.