A plan to invest rather than reform, stimulate rather than surprise...
- Add filter: Audit and Assurance 2
- Add filter: COVID-19 71
- Add filter: Financial Advisory 9
- Add filter: People and Leadership 1
- Add filter: Personal Effectiveness and Wellness 1
- Add filter: Reporting 3
- Add filter: Reset 1
- Add filter: Special interest and reports 1
- Add filter: Subject Areas 2
Add filter: Tax 28
- Add filter: Assessable income 2
- Add filter: ATO and IRD 1
- Add filter: Australian Taxation Office 4
- Add filter: Business Activity Statements 1
- Add filter: Business Tax 2
- Add filter: Employment Taxes - PAYE, PAYG & FBT 1
- Add filter: Federal budget 4
- Add filter: Income Tax 3
- Add filter: Income Tax (individuals) 2
- Add filter: Inland Revenue 2
- Add filter: State/Territory Taxes (Aus only) 1
- Add filter: Tax reform 1
Showing results 1-10 of 71
Registrations are now open for new JobMaking Hiring Credit. Rules and Reporting Obligations are legislated...
SA Government announced a 6 day ‘circuit breaker’ shutdown of all of SA – effective midnight tonight – with the exception of essential services...
The Australian Federal Budget is being handed down tonight (6 October) in the context of a COVID-19 afflicted economy in dire need of a shot in the arm...
Personal tax cuts brought forward 12 months to 2020-21...
Businesses with aggregated annual turnover of less than $5 billion will be able to deduct the full cost of eligible capital assets acquired from 7:30pm AEDT on 6 October 2020 (Budget night) and first...
For CAs assisting clients in working out whether the ‘Actual decline in turnover test’ is satisfied for JobKeeeper 2.0, this article covers key points including when to include a supply, which...
The legislative instrument implementing the changes to the JobKeeper scheme over the extended period was registered on 15 September 2020...
The Commissioner of Taxation has provided alternative methods to determine an employee’s applicable JobKeeper payment rate where the 80-hour work test is not suitable...
The Fair Work Ombudsman has issued a template for the 10% decline in turnover certificate...
More Useful Resources
A collection of extra information and useful links that further unpacks the range of challenges that you may be facing during this time.COVID-19 Links
Your COVID-19 Resources Hub
Go back to the COVID-19 Resources hub page.Go Back