- Review requirements for CA SMSF Specialisation through Experienced Pathway – online course and experience
- Follow the steps for the SMSF Specialisation and register your interest
- Pre-enrol with CA ANZ, receive your discount code and enrol in the course
- Once you successfully complete the course follow the link to the Recognition webpage to apply for recognition as a CA SMSF Specialist
1. Review requirements
To receive recognition as a CA SMSF Specialist through Experienced Pathway, you must:
- be a Chartered Accountant or an Affiliate with at least four years of practical SMSF experience within the last 10 years, where at least 40% of employment was related to SMSFs.
- successfully complete the online course within the five years prior to your application. This involves online study including an assessment and an exam.
2. Key dates
To be advised.
3. Register your interest & complete the pre-enrolment
Register now to download the CA ANZ pre-enrolment form to check your eligibility for the program. Submit the completed form to [email protected]
Register your interest
Register your interest in becoming a Specialist and access the pre-enrolment form.Register and download pre-enrolment form
Once your pre-enrolment form is approved, CA ANZ will email you a code to receive the member discount and enrolment details for the online course.
5. Upon completion
When you have successfully completed the course and practical experience requirements, you can apply to CA ANZ for formal recognition as a CA SMSF Specialist.
- Specialisation application fee (one off) $232 incl. GST
- Annual specialisation subscription fee $280 incl. GST
Apply for Recognition
Have you successfully completed the course? Apply for recognition now.Learn more
Emerging Pathway – Post-graduate study
For members starting out in SMSFFind out more
Return to the main page
Return to the main page for more information about CA SMSF SpecialisationReturn to main page