- Review requirements for the CA Risk Specialisation through Experienced Pathway – Live Online Course
- Follow the steps for the Risk Specialisation and register your interest
- Submit your pre-enrolment form to CA ANZ, and once approved you will receive a link to enrol in the course
- Once you successfully complete the course follow the link to the Recognition webpage to apply for recognition as a CA Risk Specialist
1. Review requirements
To receive recognition as a CA Risk Specialist through Experienced Pathway, you must:
- be a Chartered Accountant or an Affiliate with at least four years of practical Risk experience within the last 10 years, where at least 20% of employment was in risk and an additional 20% is related to the risk management field of work.
- successfully complete the online course and assessment through AGSM UNSW within the five years prior to your application for recognition as a Risk Specialist.
2. Key dates
|CA ANZ pre-enrolment close||Friday 24 September 2021|
|UNSW enrolment close||Friday 1 October 2021|
|Online course commences||Week commencing 11 October 2021|
|Project team presentation||Week commencing 29 November 2021|
3. Register your interest & complete the pre-enrolment
Register your interest now to download the CA ANZ pre-enrolment form to check your eligibility for the program. Submit the completed form to [email protected]
Register your interest nowRegister now
4. Enrol with UNSW
Once your pre-enrolment form is approved, CA ANZ will email you a link to enrol into the AGSM UNSW live online course.
The course is offered online through an experienced facilitator appointed by AGSM UNSW.
The course involves an eight-week study period, comprising:
|Formal study||1 hour orientation session in first week plus 2.5 hours per week for 5 weeks (13.5 hours)|
|Informal study||10 hours|
|Project preparation and assessment||16.5 hours (Note: there is no formal session in Week 7)|
|Total CPD hours||40 hours|
UNSW online course fee is $2,075.
5. Upon completion
When you have successfully completed the course and practical experience requirements, you can apply for formal recognition as a CA Risk Specialist.
Fees are payable to CA ANZ on successful completion of the course to become a CA Risk Specialist, these include:
Specialisation application fee (one off) A$232 incl. GST
Annual specialisation subscription fee A$280 incl. GST
Apply for Recognition
Have you successfully completed the course? Apply for recognition now.Learn more
Emerging Pathway – Post-graduate
For members who have some experience in RiskFind out more
Return to main page
Return to the main page for more information about CA Risk SpecialisationReturn to main page