The CA in Residence Program immerses CAs into a start-up business. The program gives selected members access to a dedicated workspace within one of CA Catalyst’s start-up hub partners, where they will spend one day per fortnight engaging in start-up community consultation.
Our partners across Australia include Fishburners, Stone & Chalk, River City Labs and Space Cubed and in New Zealand include The Icehouse and Soda Ink.
Prior to starting the program, members will undergo a short preparation session to understand the start-up ecosystem and the role a CA plays during the program.
Download the guide to learn more about how to immerse yourself in the CA in Residence Program.Download guide
Why get involved?
- Gain access to a full program of immersion, training and guided collaboration with our partner start-up hubs.
- Collaborate with early-stage startup founders, understand how they operate, their needs and challenges.
- Access new markets, technologies and investment opportunities.
- Hone your personal skills through exposure to new ways of working and innovation.
- Host a masterclass, presentation, webinar or information session on your area of choice for the start-up community.
- Gain access to high value networking and knowledge sharing.
Who can get involved?
The CA in Residence Program is specifically suited for CAs in public practice, but is open to all CAs with two or more years' experience.
The program is best suited to members who demonstrate a spirit of curiosity and innovation, entrepreneurialism, and an openness to share learnings, and a desire to build their personal brand.
What are the requirements?
- Two or more years as a CA
- Commit to one day per fortnight for start-up hub community consultation
- Content creation: participants will be asked to provide experiences, stories and thought pieces that will be shared with the wider CA ANZ innovation community
Where is the program based?
CA Catalyst holds partnerships with start-up hubs in Sydney, Melbourne, Auckland, Perth, Brisbane, Adelaide, Christchurch, Tasmania and Wellington.
When is the program held?
CAs are enrolled every two months. Please register your interest below.
Express your interest
Please fill out the form below to express your interest in the CA in Residence Program.
*Selection is made by CA ANZ through its selection process as outlined in the Terms and Conditions.
**Participants should adopt a 'suggestion-based approach' and not advocate any particular strategy. Participants must not provide accounting or financial services or advice unless they are appropriately licenced and have otherwise complied with their professional obligations. Terms and conditions apply.
Other CA Catalyst programs
CA Catalyst has partnered with leading start-up communities to provide learning and development opportunities for members. Find out what’s on offer.Read more