Explore the critical issues facing the accounting profession in the latest jointly produced magazine from CA ANZ and ACCA...
- Add filter: Audit and Assurance 1
- Add filter: Business and Operational excellence 2
- Add filter: Corporate Finance 2
- Add filter: Ethics & Integrity 1
- Add filter: Innovation and Technology 13
- Add filter: Leadership 4
- Add filter: Management Accounting and Corporate Finance 1
- Add filter: Member Resources + CA ANZ Governance 1
- Add filter: Membership 2
- Add filter: People and Leadership 1
- Add filter: Subject Areas 1
- Add filter: Talent and Career Development 2
- Add filter: Thought leadership 2
- Global Currently selected. Click to unselect
- Future of Business Currently selected. Click to unselect
Showing results 1-10 of 13
Head of People at Air New Zealand, Jodie King, talks about the research-driven approach to HR...
Kristin Stubbins, Assurance Innovation & Disruption Lead, PwC Australia, shares her view on digital disruption, trust and the future of the profession...
Futurist Melissa Clark-Reynold says people and businesses must be able to shape their technological future...
Meet the Chair of New Zealand’s Forensic Accounting Special Interest Group, Callum Hey CA...
Meet Steve Grivas CA, a Business Valuation Specialist at HLB Mann Judd’s Audit and Corporate Advisory Division in Sydney...
Manda Trautwein, Director of William Buck, looks at how sharing ideas and knowledge can help both Chartered Accountants and the community...
New CA ANZ President Stephen Walker FCA talks about his personal style, the future of the profession and aspirations for his time in office...
Young accountants say the profession has the potential to empower communities and change the world...
Creating the right culture is vital to building an innovation-led finance function...