The 21st Century Profession is new research from CA ANZ examining the key characteristics of a profession into the future...
- Add filter: COVID-19 1
- Add filter: Innovation and Technology 7
- Add filter: Membership 1
- Add filter: People and Leadership 1
- Add filter: Subject Areas 1
- Add filter: Talent and Career Development 1
- Add filter: Thought leadership 2
- Global Currently selected. Click to unselect
- Future of Business Currently selected. Click to unselect
Showing results 1-7 of 7
Chartered Accountants who prospered during the COVID-19 pandemic demonstrated capabilities that are critical to successfully navigate the future of accounting...
Explore the critical issues facing the accounting profession in the latest jointly produced magazine from CA ANZ and ACCA...
Head of People at Air New Zealand, Jodie King, talks about the research-driven approach to HR...
Kristin Stubbins, Assurance Innovation & Disruption Lead, PwC Australia, shares her view on digital disruption, trust and the future of the profession...
Futurist Melissa Clark-Reynold says people and businesses must be able to shape their technological future...
Meet the Chair of New Zealand’s Forensic Accounting Special Interest Group, Callum Hey CA...