- A number of world class speakers have now been confirmed
- Momentum in the campaign to build awareness is growing
- WCOA is shaping up to be a must-attend event for the accounting profession
WCOA is taking shape
World Congress of Accountants is shaping up as the premier accounting conference for the global business, finance and accounting community in 2018.
As preparations for the event in Sydney continue to build, we’re excited to announce a number of high profile speakers that have been confirmed to speak.
Key speakers confirmed
The first speakers have been announced for the event
- Professor Niall Ferguson (US), Professor of History at Harvard.
- Michael Woodford (UK), Former CEO, Olympus Corporation.
- Rachel Botsman (AU), Trust Economy Expert.
These speakers, along with the other speakers unveiled this week, will be covering the most compelling topics of our time.
Explore the first speakers announced
Visit the WCOA websiteFind out more
Calibre of talent
“The scale of WCOA gives us the opportunity to invite speakers from around the globe who may have not had chance to speak at or attend conferences in this region before” says Olwyn Connolly, Co-chair World Congress Executive Committee.
“We expect that the content delivered by our list of speakers will inform and inspire, and we are proud to put the calibre of this talent in front of our members.
“The program is looking to cover the key issues facing the profession today, and address them in an insightful and practical way. So we don't just talk about them, but learn how to create solutions collaboratively.”