- Amir Ghandar is CA ANZ's new Reporting and Assurance Leader
- This new series breaks down key trends in the reporting and assurance space in just 90 seconds
- Watch for a quick break down of four key trends in 2019
Our new Reporting & Assurance Leader, Amir Ghandar, breaks down four trends for 2019 in the audit industry in just 90 seconds.
- The international audit debate is raging on and "everything is on the table" for examination. There may be flow on effects to Australia and New Zealand; however, we need our own direction.
- New financial instrument and revenue standards are applicable for the first time in 2019.
- The International Auditing and Assurance Standards Board is looking into how big complicated auditing standards can be applied to small entities.
- In Australia, the Accounting Standards Board's project on special purpose financial reporting will reach milestones in 2019, and will have effects across a number of sectors.
Achieving a high standard of audit quality builds trust and confidence in the audit profession.Read More