- Technology is changing rapidly and we need to keep a few trends in focus during 2020
- Cyber security and blockchain (distributed ledgers) are two big changes
- The shift is forcing everyone into finding new ways of working
Technology is changing rapidly and we need to keep a few trends in focus during 2020, including:
- Cyber security, the importance of educating people and fixing culture.
We have seen the rise of information manipulation, cyber offensive capabilities and the constant demand that people and information need to be protected. We clearly need to educate, empower and connect the community, business and government to ensure we remain resilient and adaptive to changing rules and demands
- Blockchain (distributed ledger) and its impact on automation of quality, AI ethical control, including exploitation in supply chains.
- New ways of working, and more importantly how to keep ahead of the technological enabled changes.
It’s clear that in the coming decade we will see a further convergence of biotechnology, machine learning/artificial intelligence (AI) and automation as a constant theme. The fifth generation of cellular network technology in 2020 promises to deliver greater connectivity of devices. The sixth generation in 2030 promises even more exponential leaps in stability, connectivity and speed.
It’s clear that in the coming decade we will see further convergence of biotechnologies, machine learning/artificial intelligence (AI) and automation as a constant theme.
It's time to adapt. In this month’s IT newsletter, we explore the impact and disruption of the new technologies, including the following exciting headlines/in the news stories:
- Choosing the right insight tools
- 5 Industry Game Changers to watch for in 2020
- Digital ID, Digital Twins
to name a few thought-provoking topics.
Engage with technology, learn fast and be part of the future!