- CA ANZ is the exclusive sponsor of the Top Accounting Firm lists in Australia and New Zealand
- The top accounting lists benchmark firms based on a range of measures, including revenue, diversity and innovation
- Nominate your firm by entering now, deadlines have been extended until 13 September
Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CA ANZ) is the exclusive sponsor of The Australian Financial Review (AFR) Top 100 Accounting Firms in Australia and The Sunday Star-Times (SST) Top 30 Accounting Firms in New Zealand.
The sponsorship supports the creation of two editorial features that seek to benchmark accounting firms of all kinds, as well as highlight the diversity of the accounting profession and the unique contribution of accountants as difference makers to the businesses, organisations and communities in which they live and work.
- Australian entries close on Friday 13 September 2019 at 5pm (AEST)*.
- New Zealand entries close Friday 13 September 2019 at 5pm (NZT)*.
*These dates have been extended from their original August deadline.
Australia’s Top 100 Accounting Firms
Enter your firmEnter Now
New Zealand's Top 30 Accounting Firms
Enter your firmEnter your firm