The Victorian Government has announced a $534 million Business Support Package to help businesses and workers through to the other side of the coronavirus pandemic. The package includes:
- a new $5,000 grant from the expansion of the Business Support Fund to support businesses through the renewed restrictions. The grant was previously made available to the 12 postcodes linked to the outbreaks. It will now apply to all areas under Stage 3 restrictions.
- $30 million fund for the hardest hit businesses in hospitality
- $10 million business mentoring program
- $40 million capped fund for regional tourism businesses to cover the costs of refunds, as well as marketing campaigns to boost region to region visitation while Melbourne is locked down
- $20 million CBD Business Support Fund to support small businesses in the Melbourne CBD
- $26 million investment in mental health support
- Eligible businesses with payrolls up to $10 million can defer their payroll tax liabilities for the first half of 2020/21 financial year.
Register your interest on the individual program webpages to receiver further updates.
Business Support Package
Support to help businesses and workers through to the other side of the coronavirus pandemic.Business Victoria Website