- Entries are open from 2 July – 17 August 2018
- The Professional Services Award are driven by client feedback
- Receive a discounted entry fee by using the promotional code
The Professional Services Awards are a way for accounting professionals to be recognised for the value and prosperity they bring to clients and gather useful insights.
Driven by client feedback, the Professional Services Awards showcase the best medium to small law, accounting, conveyancing and bookkeeping firms in Australia. Whether or not you win, your firm will receive an independently verified feedback report, which you can compare to industry benchmarks.
Entries are open from 2 July – 17 August 2018.
How to enter
As an entrant, you will receive:
- Every response to the Awards survey, with benchmarks in your profession
- The opportunity for ongoing access to a
rapid, cost effective survey tool, giving you:
- Free entry into future years’ Awards
- regular, easy access feedback from your clients
- monthly industry benchmarks
Should your firm win, the Awards provide tangible signal of excellence to your current and prospective clients.
Enter the awards
Enter the code CAANZ30 for $30 off the entry feeEnter now
Winners and finalists
The Awards are about gathering feedback. However, if you’re successful, you will be will be recognised in the National Australia Bank’s Business View publication, which circulates to hundreds of thousands of small business owners and high net worth individuals.
More importantly, recognition as a winner or finalist rewards your staff for their excellent work and signals quality service to your clients and prospects.