- Practice Ignition is now populated with CA ANZ approved engagement letter templates, helping members quickly create proposals all the while ensuring they stay compliant
- Members can now create professional proposals, set up direct debit or credit card payments and stay compliant with automated engagement letters – all in 3-5 minutes
- Members will have access to the Practice Ignition dashboard, to manage all their engagements, generate reports, and better manage cashflow.
The engagement letter process is a critical process that firms need to address to be in compliance with the standards of the APESB and by-laws of Chartered Accountants Australia New Zealand. To help members save time, and remain compliant, CA ANZ is proud to announce a new Member Benefits Partnership with Practice Ignition.
Practice Ignition's award-winning software is helping over 5,000 accounting & bookkeeping firms around the world automatically create engagement letters, raise invoices and reconcile payments all from a signed, digital proposal.
This process will mean that members can create a bespoke engagement letter and proposal using the CA ANZ approved template, in 3-5 minutes. They will also be able to:
- Send proposals to their clients to review and sign on any device
- Set up direct debit or credit card payment directly within the proposal, upon acceptance
- Manage all engagements in a single system of record
- Better manage cash flow via the Practice Ignition dashboard
Sign up for a trial of Practice Ignition to access the CA ANZ approved Engagement Letter templates.Find out more
Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand Disclaimer
This page contains links to information about goods and services which may be available to our members (Member Benefits). The Member Benefits are issued and provided directly by our third party partners, sponsors or affiliates (Partners) and not by Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand ABN 50 084 642 571 (CA ANZ). CA ANZ is not a representative of the Partners and accepts no legal responsibility for the issue or delivery of any products or services by Partners or for any information provided by a Partner. CA ANZ does not warrant that any of the information provided by a Partner is accurate or complete. Such information is general in nature and was prepared without taking into account your individual objectives, financial situation or needs. Before agreeing to acquire any products or services under any Member Benefits, you should read the relevant Partner's terms and conditions, check whether you meet all eligibility requirements and consider seeking independent professional advice. If you have any questions about any product or service provided by one of our Partners, you or your professional adviser should contact the relevant Partner directly. CA ANZ acts as a 'mere referrer' of each Partner and its Member Benefits only and may receive revenue (for example, a referral fee) from our Partners for informing members how to contact Partners about Member Benefits.