- Chartered Accountants ANZ have partnered with Rural Aid to raise much needed funds to assist and support Australian primary producers affected by bushfire, drought and flood
- Members can register to volunteer their professional services through the Rural Aid + Chartered Accountants ANZ Support Program and assist primary producer businesses to complete government grants and assistance applications
- Members can also register to complete individual tax returns for volunteer fire fighters
As Australia's natural disasters continue to devastate communities, Chartered Accountants ANZ is committed to assist and support Australian primary producer businesses through two programs.
1. Rural Aid Chartered Accountants ANZ Support Program
Mobilise our members in practice (CPP holders) to:
- Provide pro-bono professional services to assist primary producer businesses to complete applications for government grants and assistance programs
- Pledge pro-bono individual tax returns for volunteer firefighters
2. Chartered Accountants ANZ Rural Aid Appeal
- Assist members and employees to contribute much needed funds through the Chartered Accountants ANZ Rural Aid Appeal in partnership with Rural Aid Australia.
- Fund raised will support Rural Aid's numerous initiatives which are providing support to rural and regional communities suffering from the drought and bushfires.
For a range of bushfire support resources for you, your clients and communities.Read More