- Celebrate #AuditorProud from 27 September 2021 to 1 October 2021
- Visit the Audit and Assurance My CA group for exclusive member resources
- Share your #AuditorProud posts on social media and tag Chartered Accountants ANZ
Auditors have been challenged like never before over the past 12 months, with the global pandemic forcing everyone to reconsider what it means to be a good citizen.
Through it all, the profession has demonstrated resilience, adaptability, trustworthiness, collaboration, and creativity. These qualities are what makes CA ANZ auditors Difference Makers.
This year #AuditorProud celebrates the pivotal roles auditors have played in maintaining the integrity of our economies and businesses, while also promoting sustainability, during the pandemic.
The depth and integrity of their training ensures they are well equipped to provide a true compass to guide organisations to apply the highest standards and be accountable in everything they do.
The work they do is more important than ever and there are enormous opportunities but also challenges ahead for the profession.
How you can join in
The difference auditors make is profound. Show your support for auditors and celebrate resilience during these extraordinary moments in life.
- Celebrate the value of the audit profession's response to COVID-19 globally during #AuditorProud 27 September 2021 – 1 October 2021
- Auditors, share your stories of how you have responded to the new normal by helping clients and the business community
- Visit the Audit and Assurance My CA group for exclusive member content and tips on how to celebrate
- Have an online celebration and share a screen shot of the whole team to your company social media pages
- Start or join a conversation in your Regional Members Facebook Group or in My CA sharing your Audit in Action stories
Celebrating #AuditorProud 2021 on Social Media
Auditors around the world are sharing their pride in their work by using hashtag #AuditorProud on social media. You can still join in the celebrations and start posting today.
#AuditorProud is a worldwide celebration of the positive impact Auditors have in the business community. Meet Rakin Hansan CA, Cameron Town CA and Talia Tiori Anderson-Town CA and find out why they are proud to be auditors & Difference Makers.
Join the Audit and Assurance My CA group today
Connect with like-minded members, download #AuditorProud content and keep up to date with the discussion and developments in relation to audit and assurance
Learning on the job: What’s it like to be a graduate auditor?
Soumya Kapoor, Graduate Auditor at HLB Mann Judd and former CA student rep, shares why she is excited to pursue a career in auditing, and how she hopes to make a difference through her work.
Specialise in auditing
Upskill and expand your career opportunitiesAudit & Assurance course description | CA ANZ