- Wednesday 19 October 2022 will mark the eighth annual Global Ethics Day
- The seventh annual International Day of Action Against Contract Cheating will also be marked on 19 October 2022
- Chartered Accountants are held accountable to a Code of Ethics
Chartered Accountants are proud of their ethics and integrity, which enhance their breadth of skills and expertise that help businesses across the globe thrive.
Chartered Accountants ANZ plays a key role in promoting the ethics and reputation of members and plans to showcase their ethics and integrity on Global Ethics Day on Wednesday 19 October 2022.
Global Ethics Day is run by the Carnegie Council for Ethics in International Affairs and this year the theme will be Empower Ethics.
CA ANZ is proud to provide members with a one hour webinar celebrating and demonstrating how CAs can put their ethics into action. Our panel of esteemed experts, moderated by CEO Ainslie van Onselen, will share insights on how incorporating ethics into everyday actions builds an ethical culture and ethical leadership.
Global Ethics Day - Ethics In Action Webinar
Watch our complimentary webinar held on Global Ethics Day 2022 to hear from experts sharing insights and actionable ways to you can put ethics in to action.
Professional Ethics Courses
Explore business ethics and the challenges of working ethically in today's ambiguous business environment.Learn more AULearn more NZ
If you or your organisation would like to participate in Global Ethics Day, your celebration can be as big or as small as suits you. Here are a few ideas on how you may choose to mark the occasion:
- Attend our complimentary Global Ethics Day online events.
- Share insights and images to your social media profile showcasing the work your team does to maintain ethical standards.
- Share photos or videos of Global Ethics Day activities on your business social media and internal channels.
- Host an internal showcase for your business, demonstrating the ongoing ethics and integrity knowledge and training.
Use the hashtag #GlobalEthicsDay to join the community on social media for Global Ethics Day. If you use hashtags #GlobalEthicsDay, #CAANZ, #DifferenceMakers.
The event has run since 2014 and is an “opportunity for individuals and organisations to explore the meaning of ethics in daily life”. Organisations around the world will run events and share resources for those wishing to further strengthen and showcase their ethics as individuals, organisations, or as part of the global community.
Ethics support and guidance for members
Find information, tools and resources to help you manage ethical concerns in the workplace.Find out more
Practical Ethics Advice Series
Discover our series of articles providing guidance on commonly asked questions from members, such as what to do when your clients divorce, how to navigate billing disputes, and how to handle potential clients with a criminal record.Read more