- Eight new eLearning topics are now available on the CA ANZ eStore
- eLearning is a cost-effective way to gain practical knowledge
- Designed to provide tangible learning outcomes that can be quickly applied to your role
We know that with the pace at which the accounting profession is changing, it’s often a struggle to find the time to commit to your professional development.
That’s why we’re proud to announce the arrival of our new range of flexible eLearning solutions, designed to work around your lifestyle and help you stay ahead in this rapidly changing world.
Our new, interactive eLearning programs are designed to help address the challenges facing our members now and into the future.
Check out eLearning today
Discover our new range of eLearning topics.Visit Education Store
Choose from a range of topics that have been curated specifically to meet the needs of our Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand members.
- Professional Scepticism
- Trust makes a difference - Leverage trust for better practice outcomes
- Robotics in Finance: The Future
- Finance in a Digital World
- Explaining Strategy and Understanding Innovation: The Business Model Canvas
- The Materiality of Millennials
- Machine Learning: An Introduction for Finance Professionals