- Changes have been made to CA ANZ Regulations.
- Contact CA ANZ if your contact details or employer changes.
In August the CA ANZ Board approved changes to a number of the CA ANZ Regulations. The purpose of the amendments, were to:
- highlight members’ obligations under the Professional Standards Legislation (AU members only);
- improve CA ANZ's controls over the accuracy of our member data;
- improve the confidentiality of the Australian professional conduct program; and
- make "housekeeping" improvements to the Regulations.
The Regulations impacted are;
1. CR 1 - Admission, Readmissions and Membership and Notification Obligations
2. CR 2 - Certificates of Public Practice
3. CR 2A - Professional Indemnity Insurance
4. CR 3 - Public Practice Regulations
5. CR 8 - Disciplinary Procedures
The key changes are to CR 1, CR 2A, CR 3 and CR 8;
|Regulation||Summary of Changes|
|CR 1 - Admission, Readmissions and Membership and Notification Obligations||
|CR 2A - Professional Indemnity Insurance||
|CR 3 - Public Practice Regulation||
|CR 8 - Disciplinary Procedures||
The amended regulations are include in the Members' Handbook.
CA ANZ Guidelines and Regulations, NZICA Documents, along with our Royal Charter and By-Laws.Read more