- Help contribute to NFP matters in QLD
- Assist members to grow and thrive in the not-for-profit sector
- Provide a voice on key issues and needs of members
Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CA ANZ) is seeking expressions of interest from members that have expertise/specialty in the NFP sector from across the Queensland region.
The QLD NFP Committee is an engaged, diverse group of Difference Makers with a passion for representing members and advocating for the NFP sector.
The NFP committee works to proactively assist members through support, education, and the development of resources and tools to help them grow and thrive in the not-for-profit sector. It also provides a voice from the membership on the key issues and needs of members working with/in the NFP sector.
Our NFP committee aims to:
- Provide NFP segment advice to CA ANZ on current and emerging issues facing members within the sector.
- Make recommendations on initiatives, products and services being developed and delivered to support members.
- Liaise with QLD CA ANZ Regional Council and support local events (where possible).
- Communicate and engage with all member sectors at a local level and offer feedback/insights to CA ANZ.
- Virtual meetings are held every six (6) weeks for approx. 1 hour.
- Additional time is required (ad hoc) to review emails from CA ANZ to assist with advocacy and member engagement.
Expressions of interest:
We encourage all our members who are keen to contribute, to express an interest and contact Vicki Caldwell, QLD Account Manager via [email protected].
CA ANZ will notify all persons who submit an Expression of Interest of the outcome by 31 March 2023.